A Dear friend of our's turned 60 so ON THE DAY, we brought over this card we had all signed.
She has a thing about birds because a morning dove has built a nest 5 times on her garage door nest and laid on her eggs until the hatch and the babies are old enough to fly away. It is truly cool!
So because I put today on her card, I had to get all 5 of us together ON HER DAY! It was a lot to juggle but so worth it!
THX for stopping by!




5 comments:
This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!
Another shabby chic work of art Sue, very pretty!
Love your shabby chic card. Very thoughtful of you to make it for her and to get the group together on "her day".
Happy 60th to your friend!! I'm sure she'll love this gorgeous card! So pretty in pink with sweet birds and a lovely flower!
I love when you do shabby chic, so prety!
Post a Comment