Thursday, May 4, 2017

Precious Remembrance Blog Hop Time!

We have a new stamp set called Sketchy Alphabet so hop along, leave comments, and YOU might win this FAB stamp set for your very own:
The possibilities are ENDLESS for how you can use these letters!
 
The blog hop STARTS at the Precious Remembrance Blog site or you might have arrived her from my very SWEET friend and creative genius, Judy Marino!
 
I used this Sketchy Alphabet stamp set on the cover of my new journal and I just LOVE how it looks!
I also used words from our Precious Remembrance This Moment Stamp Set.
The 2017 year was made with numbers from our PR Date Stamp set.

I LOVE how you can use the letters to create words and make them look so Artsy!  It has a kind of chalkboard effect against the black paint.
 
Here's how YOU can win this PR Sketchy Letters Stamp Set:

Giveaway Details:
– Simply leave a comment to the shop’s blog post and each designer’s blog and let us know your thoughts about our newest set!:) Goodluck!:)
——————————————————————————————————----------------------------------------–
  • One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly. 
  • To keep updated with our projects, join us on our Facebook , Pinterest , Instagram if you haven’t.
  • Giveaway is open until Saturday, May 6, 2017 Midnight EST.
The Next Stop on the hop is someone who used to be on our PR Design Team and we MISS Dearly.  She currently is a Cover Girl on the front of the most recent issue of Stamper's Sampler!  Hop over to the crazy talented and uber SWEET Rosemary Dennis!
 




15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

Juls said...

Stunning love the bright colours xx

Shelly said...

Oh, this is awesome!

Rosemary said...

Love your gorgeous mixed media journal cover, Sue!!! Thank you for the sweet words in your post... I miss everyone too!!! :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is gorgeous! It;s so bright and colorful and really brought a smile to my face on this rainy day today!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your journal cover! Great colors, and the words looks great with the Sketchy Alphabet set! The chalkboard style suits them!

Judy1223 said...

Sue, this is amazing! You could make and sell these, you know...so very cool! Thanks for the inspiration (and the kind words)!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty, how versatile is this alphabet set!

Loretta said...

Love the colors and all the stencil goodness. Very nice!

Maria said...

Wonderful way to decorate your journal! Full of awesome color...so pretty!!

Greta said...

Wow--so artistic & beautiful!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty journal. Very creative.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh WOW!!! I absolutely love the way your column of black and white words POP off the colorful background. This should be a project in one of your classes Sue, it's fabulous!!

Stella said...

Besides the alphabet - which I LOVE - I am in awe of your use of colours. Bright and definitely beautiful! This a stunning cover of your art journal. Wow!
XX

Ros Crawford said...

It's absolutely lovely!