Saturday, March 11, 2017

Saturday Creations - Wooden Tag Sneak Peek!

Head on over to the Precious Remembrance blog to see this tag I made with our new Precious Remembrance Date Stamp Set!


10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marjan said...

Wow. so gorgeous!! Love the background, the lovely colours and the popped up flower!

Darnell said...

I saw this on the PR blog and was blown away, Sue! It is so detailed without being too-too and so bright and colorful! I love it!! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

Darling tag so far , Sue!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I already know I'm going to love this!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty! Love the beautiful flower and fun background!

Juls said...

Looking good xx

Stella said...

Sue it's a gem. You're FAB with mixed media and stamps. I love how that flower stands out. I am a fan:)
XX

Ros Crawford said...

On my way sweetie!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks pretty!