Tuesday, March 14, 2017

My first two classes at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL as a Prima Educator!

Class #1
 
Prima’s Butterfly Vintage Wall Décor
Create beautiful wall art where this resin butterfly is the star of the
show! Play with Prima’s new Love Clippings paper and
flowers, stencils and molding paste, foils and rub-ons, doilies, pearls
and beads, and shiny metallic paints. You will even get the chance to
play with Prima’s new Antique Brilliance wax. Guaranteed to be
something you want to keep for yourself or give to a friend.
Saturday, April 15th 10am - 1pm    $35
 
and for class #2
Prima Card Class
Make 2 cards using Prima’s new Color Philosophy Dye Ink Pads
which come in the most yummy colors! Every class participant will
make two cards with envelopes and will choose one ink pad to take home with them.
Saturday, April 15th 2pm - 3pm    $10
 
I hope you like them!
I hope someone signs up for the classes!  I'm a little worried because it's the Saturday of Easter weekend.  Wish me LUCK!


13 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is so pretty Sue!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh these are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loretta said...

Wish I were in Florida. I would take your class. These are wonderful!

Marjan said...

Wonderful creations Sue! love the background on the wall decor piece and how you decorated it! The cards are so vibrant and sweet!

Maria said...

Gorgeous wall decor and lovely cards, Sue!! Love the butterflies, flowers, and hearts! Good luck with your classes!

JoAnn said...

Love the beautiful wall decor and the cards. Good luck with the classes.

Juls said...

So many gorgeous makes!! Love your style xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh they are going to have fun!! These are all fabulous!!

Lisa Elton said...

They are going to love making these Sue, they're so PRETTY!! LUCK ;)

Stella said...

I wsh I lived nearby; I would attend ALL YOUR CLASSES!!! I love that wall aret and your bright cards are FAB!
XX

Jill Norwood said...

Sending LUCK sweetie! The projects are soooo beautiful! Prima is so very blessed to have you as a teacher! Enjoy my dear!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic collection of cards! Love all the various techniques! Looks like fun!

Adventures in Paperland said...

These are beautiful Sue, what a treat it would be to take your class. xx