A week on a beach with FAB food, drinks, and my DH was just what I needed to de-stress!
And my Big News is that Prima is allowing me to be a Prima Educator for Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, FL, which is one of their Premier Prima Stores! I am over the moon excited!
I will be teaching 2 classes a month starting April 15th. I have already designed the projects and will post photos and details soon.
Thanks for stopping by!





13 comments:
Welcome back!! Your big news is fabulous news!! I'm so happy for you. Of course they want you, you do such an amazing job with their products. Can't wait to see photos!!
Whoooo hoooo .... exciting & well deserved xx
So proud of you! Congratulations!
Sounds like the perfect way to de-stress! Welcome back and congratulations on your wonderful and exciting news! You will be perfect, everyone will love you and your classes! Happy weekend ,Sue!!!!
Glad you had a great vacay!!!! And HUGE congrats!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good for you, Sue!! And happy for you!
Congratulations!!! They are so lucky to have you!!!!!
Hello dear; it's good so see you! You look great and good food and drinks are just what you need while on vacation. Congrats on being a Prima Educator; enjoy! They are privileged to have you. You will be a fab tacher!
XX
Welcome back!! Glad you had a great time away! And such awesome news, congratulations!! You will do Prima proud! Can't wait to see what you create with their products!!
Welcome back. Congratulations on your great news. Can't wait to see what you will be creating.
Love your wooden tag, so pretty.
Congrats to you!!! Yay!! And I'm so glad you had a great holiday ... I could do with one but my DH is not so obliging at the moment...sigh
Oh congrats!!!!!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment