I had a little time and thought I would play along at JUGS where the theme is hearts!
I made a Valentine card for my dear friend's Mom who is so special to me (especially since I don't have my Mom alive to send a card to)
Here it is:
It doesn't get much better than doilies, hearts and shaker beads!
I hope you like it!




15 comments:
Sue this is so heartwarming. And writing about your mum touched me. I dare to say that I know how you feel. Your card is perfect for Valentine; Your shaker heart is lovely!
XXX
This card is 100% you Sue and perfectly fabulous! I'm sure it will be cherished.
I love it! It's fabulous Sue!
This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that heart!!!!!!!!!!!!
So pretty. Love the heart shaker and pretty doily behind it. TFS
Absolutely love it!
Hugs Sue!!!! Love your sweet card!!!
This is such a gorgeous card. Love the colours you chose here. Thanks for joining in at Just Us Girls this week.
What a gorgeous card and so pretty in pink for your Mom's friend, Sue! I'm sure she will just love it!
This card has you written all over it and your friend's mom is gong to be in love with it!! She's blessed to have sweet thoughtful you in her life!
Gorgeous , sweet and pretty card - how lovely that you have a special relationship with this woman, which must be treasured by you both.
Very pretty card! Love the shaker heart!
Oh this is so so pretty Sue!!!!
so Romantic!! & I love the pink.
Lovely card, Sue!! She will have loved this one, I'm sure.
Post a Comment