Friday, August 19, 2016

Clique Kits and Precious Remembrance Blog Hop!

 
 
We are having a joint blog hop!
You have arrived at my blog from Marcia Dehn-Nix.  Here are the 4 projects I have created using the August kit from Clique Kits and our Precious Remembrance Totally Stamp Set:

First up - A Scrapbook Page:
I LOVE the papers and all of the embellies in this August Clique Kit

I stamped totally in Versamark and gold embossing powder.  ME/YOU/US went well on this page.
 
Next up, a mini album I made by folding one 12 x 12 piece of paper from the kit:
Front Cover

Back Cover

First two pages - each one has pockets to add photos or mementos.

 Next two pages.

Next two pages.

Last two pages.  Isn't this Amazing that one 12 x 12 page and some FAB embellies and stamps can make this FAB mini book?!!!
 
Last project:
Two FUN cards!
There is so much product in this kit that I could have gone on and on!

Here's this list of all of the stops on this hop:
Clique Kits
Lisa Elton
Candace Perkinds
Melissa Chipperfield
Sandra Gonzalez
Judy Marino
Diedre Payne
Marcia Dehn-Nix
Sue Lelli - That's ME!
Precious Remembrance Shop
 
I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects and left comments along the way because there are PRIZES!!!
 
The last stop on the hop is the Precious Remembrance Shop
Good Luck!
 
 

25 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! What a fabulous set of projects Sue. They are all fabulous.

Marybeth said...

So many beautiful projects today ,Sue! Love that amazing little book ! Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So many awesome projects! I adore that mini album!!! That would be the perfect gift!

Dyane said...

Omg!!! Those are pretty!!!! It's so Sue!:) I love them all! Thank you!

http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/shop/

Kim A. said...

Wow, what amazing projects....so pretty!!

Sue D said...

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful projects!

Lisa Elton said...

I love that variety you created from the kit Sue!! The book you made is incredible!!

Nicole said...

Adorable projects! Love the cards and journal!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such fun projects Sue! Love the layout! Great photo! What a special mini album! How fun!

Juls said...

Your little mini album is so lush!!! Love it xx

Marjan said...

As always I love what you made! Your style is loose and feminine, wonderful Sue!

Maria said...

Oh, wow! All amazing projects, Sue!! Looks like you had tons of fun making them...awesome!!!

Salnclts said...

Great projects! Great job on your mini album!

leighann said...

Wow! You made a mini album, cards and a layout! Great work!

Rosemary said...

hey girl!!! all your projects are FAB-U-LOUS!!! I really love, love, love that super cute mini album... to die for!!

Janet's Joy said...

Fun projects!!

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects!!!!!

Giorgia Rossini said...

beautiful projects

krodesigns said...

Brilliant using the gold embossing powder!! Well done!

Stella said...

Sue you made my jaw drop. And you look great on that photo:) Your album will be a keepsake and your cards are FAB!!! Especially the on with the hearts; swoon...
XX

Heather (goldiecar) said...

Super adorable mini album!!!!!

Helen Gullett said...

WOW... this is super adorable mini album! Love every page and your layout is totally awesome!
THANK YOU for the inspiration.

Judy1223 said...

Well, you blew this out of the water! Eeek! Amazing cards, fun layout, and absolutely perfect mini album! Eye candy, I tell ya! Wow, Sue...I need to go look at everything again, it is all so beautiful!

Melissa Vining said...

Your projects are all stunning!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty, love love love!!!!