A FAB way to frame the love between the two of you; geesh Sue you look so young!!! ( you should see me heehee:)! )And for me a brilliant piece of inspiration trying out to develop my skills with mixed media. Love it! XX
Hey SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fabulous like frame! LOVE the colors- love the splatters- love the entire design! FAB job! I agree... sometimes you just have to go with the flow of things (and sometimes I just chuck it and start over! LOL!).
Hope you are doing well <3 THANK YOU x100000000 for stopping by and leaving me some love!!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS <3
10 comments:
Awesome photo of you and your husband! Great combo with the stamp sets and the flowers and butterfly are so pretty in blue!!
Soooooooo gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am totally smitten with this canvas!!! You are so creative!!! Love that photo,too!!!
What a cute photo of the two of you!! FABulous creation Sue!!
Oh this is gorgeous as are you guys in that photo! Sending hugs
This is so cool!
Looks very lovely!
A FAB way to frame the love between the two of you; geesh Sue you look so young!!! ( you should see me heehee:)! )And for me a brilliant piece of inspiration trying out to develop my skills with mixed media. Love it!
XX
beautiful frame, picture and inspiration!
Hey SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fabulous like frame! LOVE the colors- love the splatters- love the entire design! FAB job! I agree... sometimes you just have to go with the flow of things (and sometimes I just chuck it and start over! LOL!).
Hope you are doing well <3 THANK YOU x100000000 for stopping by and leaving me some love!!!! HUGS HUGS HUGS <3
Post a Comment