There's a new stamp set at Precious Remembrance called Totally
so it's time for a Blog Hop!
You have arrived here from the crazy talented and Totally Fabulous Lisa Elton!
I made a super contemporary patriotic card for July 4th but couldn't reveal it until the release:
The brushstroke and the stars inspired me to create this card.
LOVE the stars and the brushed lines
And this sentiment sums up just how I feel after a spectacular night of fireworks!
I hope you like my card!
Next on the hop is the super Sweet and talented Judy Marino
Before you go,
Do you want to win this new FAB stamp set for FREE?
Giveaway Details:
- Leave a comment to the shop's blog post and each designer's blog and show us some love!:) Good Luck!:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




21 comments:
Contemporary and awesome. I love this Sue!
I love these patriotic colors! This is a really fun card! My bucket list keeps growing too! Take care!
Michele
This is awesome what a fun way to use this stamp set!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue, this is brilliant! I love your contemporary stars and stripes! And, of course, the lace edge adds just that perfect touch of "Sue" to your card! LOVE this!!
This card is an amazing example of showing Patriotic theme, such innovative idea!!! And the gorgeous lace enhances its beauty!
Oh my gosh Sue, this is brilliant!! The brush stroke stripes and wonky little stars made the perfect flag. Is there there no end to your creativity??!!?? Then there is the touch of lace that is so you. Love this!!
What a great way to use this stamp set. Lovely.
Love this patriotic design.
Awesome card. Love red, white, and blue.
Look how creative this is! Love it!
totally clever design, sue!! love it!!
Love your contemporary patriotic card. Very creative.
This is pme fabulpus and awesome card!!!
Love the stars and brushed lines too! And the contrast with the lace edge, great card!
Love your patriotic card, Sue! Awesome brush strokes and bright blue stars!! Love your modern card...so fun!!!
A fantastic card!
Simply brilliant Sue!
These stamps were made for you; and the 4th of July :). CAS design with a twist that I love. Gorgeous Sue!
XX
Very clever use of the set! Great card!
This is gorgeous my dear!!!!
Post a Comment