I decided to play along with the City Crafter Challenge Blog #322 where the prompt is Postcards.
I used this shell rub on from Prima with the postal markings to make this card.
I adhered turquoise foil to the sticky rub on but it is so HARD to take a photo of the shiny foil!
I turned the card at a sideways angle so you could see how bright and shiny it is IRL. On the numbers at the bottom of the shell there are microbeads.
The sentiment is from a Dina Wakely stamps set. I added some extra black text in the BG and TH distress inks to finish it off.
I hope you like it!





12 comments:
If I was on a vacation and saw this in a rack of post cards, I would buy it!! Love your design Sue. The teeny weeny micro beads on the numbers are fantastic! I like the shimmer from the foil and your pretty color combo. BEAUTIFUL card!
Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh that foil looks fabulous!!! Gorgeous card!
Oh it's brilliant!! I Love it! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!
Gorgeous cards Sue! Those seashells are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!
Love the background on the card. Gorgeous Sue
You know how much I love blue :) This is a true eye catcher and you nailed our theme. I lOVE a card with anything related to the beach; FAB!
Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB Sue! It's a honor and privilege to have you with us!
They are so beautiful sitting on those gorgeous background!
I super enjoy the watercolor feel you were able to create with the rub ons. I'm sure this is more of a stunner in person. So glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge Blog.
This shimmer is stunning on this one Sue! Awesome card! Hugs to you my friend!
These are just lovely Sue. Such wonderful summery palettes and I adore that shell design! Hope you are having a lovely summer so far. hugs :)
Hey sweetie! I hope all is well with you! These are fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment