Thursday, May 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Loretta! Fusion Card Challenge

This card is for my BEST friend in Katy, Texas!  It's going to be late but she's such a good friend, she will understand!   This card was made with LOTS of LOVE!
 
  I used a lot of Prima goodies and made a shaker heart for her.
Happy Birthday Girlfriend!
 
I am linking this to the
Fusion Card Challenge following the sketch.  My color blue is really aqua!


11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is frilly and feminine Sue, just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!!! She will love it!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh it's gorgeous!! Happy Birthday to your friend and big hugs to you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. I love it. I know your friend will love it.

Marybeth said...

It's absoultly gorgeous with all the pretty layers and flowers! I know your friend will love this! Hugs!

Stella said...

Sue this isa jawdropper! Your friend will treasure this! A gorgeous take on this challenge. Fab!!
XX

Julia Aston said...

Hi Sue! What a beautiful card for your friend - I love shaker cards and this is so pretty with the heart shape - and all the lovely blooms framing it! Thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

Marina said...

Love the pretty vintage look with the contemporary shaker twist.

Marjan said...

Lovely card for your friend, Sue! I do adore this style and the shaker is such a pretty detail.

Juls said...

So soft & pretty xx