Off to see more!
Beautiful card Sue. Love the colors and the way you did the background.
I also love that colorcombo and love your sunny and very beautiful card!! Hope you'll have a lovely weekend, Sue.
Looks great, on my way!
Love those colors and that sweet little heart!
Oh how love;y and fresh this looks ... I'm hopping over to PR now... Have a beautiful day! oxo
I love how you spritzed the background. Great card.
Your card is gorgeous! I just love the yellow and pinks!!!
This is the kind of card that makes me smile. So happy and bright; I love the design; so lovely! Enjoy your Sunday!XX
So pretty Sue! Left you love on the company blog :)
So cheerful and bright Sue. Love the pretty doily and the flowers.
Such a happy card!
What a beautiful warm card,Sue! I love it!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Off to see more!
Beautiful card Sue. Love the colors and the way you did the background.
I also love that colorcombo and love your sunny and very beautiful card!! Hope you'll have a lovely weekend, Sue.
Looks great, on my way!
Love those colors and that sweet little heart!
Oh how love;y and fresh this looks ... I'm hopping over to PR now... Have a beautiful day! oxo
I love how you spritzed the background. Great card.
Your card is gorgeous! I just love the yellow and pinks!!!
This is the kind of card that makes me smile. So happy and bright; I love the design; so lovely! Enjoy your Sunday!
XX
So pretty Sue! Left you love on the company blog :)
So cheerful and bright Sue. Love the pretty doily and the flowers.
Such a happy card!
What a beautiful warm card,Sue! I love it!
Post a Comment