Saturday, April 9, 2016

Now only 100+ More to Go!

This is most likely going to be my Christmas card this year!
 
I was designing something to make for my Prima Ambassador gig at Whim So Doodle  in St. Pete, FL, on April 22nd and this is what I came up with.  I was looking for something flat for mailing, simple yet dramatic, and something different.
 
Prima metallic paints, Watercolor Confections, glass glitter, soft gloss gel, and sand from Destin were used in layers to make this card.
 
I knew it was perfect when my dh said, "that doesn't look like a Christmas card!"
THAT was the point!
It's so US and it includes warm wishes!
Now only 100+ more to go!


16 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Oh those paints are beautiful!! I love your seascape/ Christmas card... After all I guess that's what it's like where you live (yeah... I'm jealous!) Sending hugs your way sweetie...

Marybeth said...

Wow, it's gorgeous and warm! Everyone will love thinking about the beach! Love the paints you used Sue!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn said...

Very nice. Love the colors.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sure looks beautiful to me!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, I see Florida here!! Fabulous card Sue!

Nancy said...

Love the idea! Looks great!

Maria said...

Oh, such shimmery beauty, Sue! It's the perfect Christmas card from Florida!

Marjan said...

Beautiful!! Chistmas wishes with a tropical twist.

Stella said...

Christmas blues :) And I LOVE it. Maybe someday Ros and I will be with you for Christmas; I think it would be FAB!!
XX

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Sue!

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply wonderful card Sue! Reminds me of the beautiful beach in Florida!

Loretta said...

Stunningly gorgeous, you artist, you!

Adventures in Paperland said...

Hi Sue, hope all is well with you. :) This is a fab Christmas card and I love the look of those metallic paints. The class attendees will love this project! Hugs, Lisa

Beverly Montez said...

Glitter? Did you say "glitter"?

Deborah Frings said...

Clean, simple and crisp - it's stunning. Kinda reminds me of the sea and sky, but I think that's sort of the point! xx