Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I've been staying up late!

Just a little post about what I've been doing...
I made 20 "Welcome to Your New Home" cards to be handed out in our neighborhood:
I used leftover paper pieces from 6 x 6 paper pads, die cut hearts, die cut houses, added the sentiment "Home is where the heart is" and popped on a flower.  Inside it says "Welcome to your new Home"
We are going to put them in little gift bags to give to new residents when they move in.
 
And I made a birthday card for my Dear Sweet Friend Beverly who lives in Katy, TX.  We used to be in a crafting group together when I lived there.
I hope it makes it there by her birthday!
 
Going to bed now.  It's late and I have to work tomorrow bright and early!
THX for stopping by!


10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun little welcome card and the one for your friend is lovely too!

Barb Turpin said...

You're so ambitious to make all those Welcome cards...we're in a new subdivision and had 5 new neighbors within about a month of each other so I know what you mean. Sweet birthday card for your friend too.

Lynn said...

Your neighbors will absolutely love these Sue!

Marybeth said...

Wow, love all the welcome home cards thise will be loved! Gorgeous card and I love that sentiment from long ago!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! You've been busy! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee these!!!! Those little houses are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

I love those pretty little house!! Your new neighbors will enjoy these Sue. And what a pretty card for your friend, lucky lady!!

Ros Crawford said...

You are such a lovely sweet lady ... Your cards are beautiful and I just know your new neighbours will be thrilled to receive one of these... Lovely card for your friend too ... Have a beautiful day!

Stella said...

Sue this is lovely. A heartwarming idea and each design is unique. Your nieghbours will be thrilled. And besides that; our handmade cards are all keepsakes:) And your friend in Katy will love her birthfay card. Did you get mine?
Big hugs!
XX

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Sue! You've been really busy! What a wonderful collection of cards!

Beverly Montez said...

Love the cards--especially the birthday one!!! Hoping it will be here soon.