Welcome to the Precious Remembrance Blog Hop where we are introducing our Fabulous NEW Stamp Set - Happy Arts:
You have arrived at MY blog from the fantastically talented Tenia Nelson who is one of our Guest Designers at Precious Remembrance.
I made two tags for this occasion.
First up in green, turquoise, yellow, and white:
I made this tag with no sentiment so that I can customize it for a special person as needed!
I chose my colors based on these beautiful blooms.
Here you can see the various stamps from this FAB set that I used.
I had so much FUN making the first tag that I decided to make a second tag in totally different colors, but YES, still brights!
I added the word celebrate from the PR Oh So Fun stamp set to THIS tag because I had a birthday party to go to and a gift to bring!
Here you can see the water spots where I spritzed some water onto the ink.
Now YOU have a chance to win this Super Stamp set:
Giveaway Details:
- Leave a comment to the shop's blog post and each designer's blog and show us some love!:) Goodluck!:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen
randomly.
- To
keep updated with our projects, join us on our Facebook , Pinterest , Instagram if you haven't.
- Giveaway will end on Sunday March 27, 2016
The next stop on the Blog Hop is our other talented Guest Designer - Deidre Payne
Happy Hopping!
Happy Hopping!





20 comments:
These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love your bright tags! Just gorgeous!
Take care!
Michele
Beautiful, Sue! Both of these make me happy just looking at them! :)
both tags are gorgeous, sue... always love your fun mixed media projects!!
What super PRETTY tags!! :)
Love the color combos for the backgrounds of these lovely tags.
Your tags are gorgeous! I love the stamp set, especially the scribbles. I can think of so many ways to use it!
These are both awesome tags Sue!! I love the colors on the first one and the trio of posies. Bet the birthday gal loved her tag...who cares what the gift was!!
These tags are completely lovely! Your color combos are so bright and cheery! Pair that with those flowers and total swoon factor :)
Love both tags, but the yellow/orange, rose one steals my heart!
Beautiful tags Sue. Love the design and bright colors.
Amazing and colorful tags ,Sue! Beautiful way to show off the new stamp set! Hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family!
Oh, my! Such lovely tags, Sue! You certainly made the new stamp set shine! Happy Easter to you and family!
Beautiful tags!!!
Fantastic tags.
Your tags are gorgeous!!! I am loving these new stamps!!!
Such pretty tags!
So lovely and very unique! Happy Easter to you and your family!! Mwah!
Pretty tags with lovely details! Love your color combos!
Wow, so pretty!
Post a Comment