Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Dear Husband!

I'm sure he's getting tired of my mixed media gifts but he's Sweet enough to tell me he LOVES them all!  On this one he especially loved the metallic paint colors.  He didn't so much like that I chopped his head off but it was hard to cut that photo in the shape of a heart!
Thes Prima metallic paints and so shiny and Gorgeous in person!

I also love theses fat canvases!

I added fish scale looking bling and a lot of gold accents.  Do you see the anchor?
 
I hope you like it.  He said he did!
Sorry I cut off his head!


12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a lovely creation!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the heart frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, wow! You always make the most wonderful mixed media projects, Sue! And, this one is fabulous! Awesome photo of the two of you and love all the detail! Happy Birthday to your husband!

Marjan said...

Wonderful Sue, the teal background really makes the flowers and lovely picture stand out! Happy birthday!

Ros Crawford said...

That's so cute! I'm sure he really loved it Sue!

Barb Turpin said...

Awesome project, Sue! Those colors and accents are gorgeous. The metallic pieces turned out just perfect...love that heart!

Stella said...

Hence cutting his head off:) this is a priceless Sue. And you are such a great couple. I love your mixed media projects; this will definitely be a keepsake. Fab color palette too!
XXX

JoAnn said...

Beautiful creation. Love the colors and the touches of gold.
Happy Birthday to your hubby.

Lisa Elton said...

Of course he liked it, it's marvelous!! Love the colors you used, they mimc the beautiful water in the background of your photo. Another of your incredible mixed media projects Sue!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Hope your husband had a Happy Birthday Sue! Surely he will treasure this gift forever! It's fabulous and obviously made with a whole lot of love! Love all the flowers and gold accents! The anchor adds a nice touch to the beach theme! Great photo of the both of you :)

Pamellia said...

What a pretty project and such a sweet gift idea for hubby! Love the little heart frame...and the anchor! hugs :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

This looks fantastic Sue. Love the blue background and all the hardware pieces. The heart shaped frame is perfect. :)