Hi Everyone! It's been a while since I have posted. I have been BUSY with work and Christmas cards. Today I want to share with you the Prima Ornament M-N-T I will bring to Hobby Lobby Bradenton, FL, December 7th, and HL North Port and Sarasota December 14th. It's super simple which will be perfect for the HL shoppers right before Christmas but I think it is also very CUTE! What do you think?
Front - This is one piece of Prima paper adhered to a punched out coaster with the seam binding loop glued in between the sandwich. LOVE those glittery Prima butterflies!
Back - I punched out a photo of me and my DH and put "a love story" banner on it. I went around the edges with gesso.
I hope you like it!




12 comments:
I think it's extremely cute and the customers are going to love making it!! The bit of sparkle on the butterfly and the little flower looks wonderful...so does that cute couple on the back!!
Wonderful and so so sweet!
Lovely!! It looks so delicate with the butterfly and flower and I love the photo of you and your handsome husband, a lovely couple!
Loveeeeeeeee this! What a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your customers are gonna love it!!! So pretty and creative!!!!
Very pretty and a great keepsake. Love the photo.
It's adorable! And I love that photo ... you guys look wonderful! Have a beautiful week my friend!
So pretty Sue! Great photo of you and your honey :) Love the beautiful butterfly! Wish the HL near me sold those!
Your ornament is just beautiful.
So adorable!!!
Beautiful ornament Sue! I love the punched out coaster idea, nice and strong for a base. Wonderful choice of paper and the glittery butterfly is stunning! Simply, yes...but still gorgeous! hugs :)
Cute picture of you and Kim!!
We missed you at the Holiday Luncheon!
Post a Comment