I am so EXCITED to join along representing Precious Remembrance with Tracey McNeely's
Here's my tag using Precious Remembrance's Sketchy Christmas stamp set:
I was in the mood for blues and greens and white.
I created the "snow"with a stamp from the PR Fall Colors stamp set.
Don't you just LOVE that font for the sentiment?
I also added some glitter with clear gloss gel, some sheet music, and some jingle bells.
I hope you like my tag!





19 comments:
Beautiful Sue. Love those fun little trees.
So so pretty!!
beautiful tag, sue... you always create fabulous mixed media projects with PRS stamps!!
Love it, Sue! Blues are my favorite 'go to' colors for Christmas.
Oh gosh this is pretty! Love the movement the delicate trim gives this and those stitches circles along the bottom are darling! FABulous tag Sue!!
So cute!
Beautiful! I love the aqua...making me miss the ocean and Christmas in Hawaii! Love your design too!
This is so cute! I love the scratchy border. How did you do that? And the felt border. Really very nice!
Love this sweet tag Sue! Wishing you and yours a lovely Thanksgiving!!!! Big hugs! Jill
This is gorgeous! LOVING the trees and the lace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful blues and whites on this pretty tag! Happy Thanksgiving To you and yours!
Sue this is right up my alley:) I LOVE this. Bright, blues and a modern twist. Wow!
XXX
BEAUTIFUL tag!!!
LOVE your background & colour combo, LOVE your trims too!!!
Beautiful tag Sue. Love the color.
A beauty! Love the colors an the lace . The border and strip of paper really are the finishing touch!
Such a pretty tag Sue. Love the bright blue... the trip is lovely! Hope you had a great time on your vacation. :)
So pretty! Love the colors and the trims!!!
What a cute idea!
Wonderful tag Sue! Love the whimsical stamped Christmas trees! The lace trim adds a nice touch of elegance!
Post a Comment