Friday, September 25, 2015



Here's MY card:

I used two Precious Remembrance Stamp sets, Fall Colors and Coffee Love.

Here's a close up of my coffee cup.  I used crackle texture paste in gold with a circle stencil, cut it out and ran it through a crimper to make it look like the real thing.

Here's what I used to create my mixed media background along with some Prima Colorbloom spray in yellow mustard to make the drips.
Don't you ALWAYS have some drips when you're drinking coffee??!!!

So make a project with a fall theme that focuses on coffee, tea, or cocoa.  You have until October 2nd to link up your entry and maybe win a FAB prize!

I hope you enjoy this Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Check it out!


43 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

VERY pretty!

Rosemary said...

fab card, sue!! love all the mixed media details!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the dotted sleeve!

Shelly said...

This is sooo sweet!

Julia Aston said...

What a great background you created for your fun coffee cup Sue! Julia xx

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your pretty color combination! It truly feels like autumn!
Take care!
Michele

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Sue, love the colors you used for fall! Happy hopping!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the big 'ol polka dots Sue and the crimping is a great detail. This is wonderful, love it!

Hetty said...

Such a great card and lovely colors for someone special.
Cheers!

New Creations said...

Love this beautiful creation in the shades of mustard and love that big polks dot sleeve on the coffee cup!

Marjan said...

Wonderful card, Sue! Interesting to read how you put this together!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sweet card! Your background looks awesome!

Happy Dance said...

No matter how hard I try, there are always drips running down my coffee cup, lol! This is a lovely card! Love those polka dots, and all of those colors you've used here, especially that pretty yellow! Sweet dainty doily too. Fun card! Bev

JoAnn said...

Pretty card. Great job with the coffee cup and drips. :)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracie Pond said...

Fab background!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this card Sue! Awesome coffee cozy with the crimping!!!! Nice touch! And gorgeous background!

Becca Yahrling said...

Awesome card - love your background. And you hand wrote "you're so special"???

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the texture you added with the crimper.

D.Ann C said...

What a great background for your lovely card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Such pretty colors! And I love the coffee sleeve!!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome coffee card! Love that background!

An'Jenic G. said...

Great card. I like the background.

~amy~ said...

So pretty, love what you've done with the coffee sleeve!

VanessaB said...

Awesome. Love it

MiamiKel said...

How gorgeous! I love the beautiful background and the coffee cup - swoon! I am SUCH a huge fan of handwritten anything and just love how this has a personal touch for the sentiment - LOVE! Awesome card! ♥

Helen F. said...

Wonderful Fall coffee card with lots of texture, Sue!

Ceal said...

Gorgeous card, love the background!

Marybeth said...

As always Sue,beautiful mixed media background ! Hugs!

Marybeth said...

As always Sue,beautiful mixed media background ! Hugs!

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful backgroun, and great effect on the coffee cup sleeve!!

Unknown said...

great card, love the techniques you used!

Stella said...

Thanks for the great tutorial you included. You certainly gave me an idea for the fall color stamps. I hope you are still soaking up the sun amd have a fab vacation!
XX

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very pretty!

Helen Gullett said...

Fantastic work on the background and love the detail on your cup :)

wendy said...

great card loads of fab texture

Brandi R said...

Great card! Love that background...that yellow is fabulous ♥

Mandy LaCroix said...

Love your colors! So pretty! :)

Mandy
wmlacroix.blogspot.com

Brithzi said...

Fantastic card. Love the background.

Ann said...

Wonderful card! Love all the details you added. When you get time could you reply to me and let me know what brand of pencils those are that you used. Love the colors and effective look they gave. Hope your doing well, hugs.

AmethystCat said...

great background and great techniques

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!!love your background!...and the flower is beautiful...

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Seriously pretty!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I love the splattering on the background, and what a pretty sparkly flower. Great card.