Pretty card Sue. Love the image.
Saw this little gem and loved it!! Thanks for the tips too ;)
Looks good, off to see!
Oooh! Hopping over there now ... this looks fabulous!
Darling mason jar!
I love the beautiful colors on this card. From the background to the flower. So pretty!
Such a pretty flower Sue! Love how you colored the image!
A very strong card! Beautiful flower and background and the jar looks really translucent. Love it!
Wow; the flower is gorgeous. I love that harlequin background too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Pretty card Sue. Love the image.
Saw this little gem and loved it!! Thanks for the tips too ;)
Looks good, off to see!
Oooh! Hopping over there now ... this looks fabulous!
Darling mason jar!
I love the beautiful colors on this card. From the background to the flower. So pretty!
Such a pretty flower Sue! Love how you colored the image!
A very strong card! Beautiful flower and background and the jar looks really translucent. Love it!
Wow; the flower is gorgeous. I love that harlequin background too!
Post a Comment