I have been a card making fool lately! How many people can possibly be born in JUNE?!!! My son included! Counting backwards, it was Labor Day weekend! I guess that's what happens when there is a holiday!
Here are just some of my cards:
I have entered this first one in the
where the challenge is Something to Say:
Made with Prima Garden Fable - LOVE!
So fortunate this paper pad has my FAV color hot pink! LOL
More June cards:
More Prima Garden Fable
I LOVE Prima's wood icons!
I could create with this collection all day!
My one friend loves aqua
and nautical things - Prima's seashore collection
And last but certainly not least, my son LOVES fossils and I couldn't WAIT to make this trilobite card! Molding paste for the texture and tea stain dye for the dirt look!
He absolutely LOVED it!
So glad June is over!
Not as many cards to make for July!




16 comments:
Beautiful collection of cards Sue! Great mix of pretty papers and embellishments! Hope you have a Happy 4th!
You have been busy Sue. Fabulous cards!
Hehehehe ... I was wondering the same thing about June Birthdays!! Seems like I have written "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on facebook friends walls this month more than any other month!! LOL!!!!!!! I love love love your cards!! They are just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful collection of cards Sue! I think I will be searching out the Garden Fable collection, you have definitely sold me!! Love your pink one, so soft and summery! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Something to Say' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)
Fabulous collection of cards, Sue! Love all the Prima items...so pretty! And, your son's card is absolutely amazing! I can see why he love it!:-) Happy 4th to you and family!:-)
Amazing cards, love them all!
Beautiful cards!!! I bet your son loved his fossil card! It was just so cool!
Happy 4th of July!
So much eye candy today Sue!! These are all fantastic, love the little anchor embellie on the aqua card. Our son & my mom are also June birthdays!!
Wow, Sue! You've really outdone yourself with these beautiful cards! I love the many styles you have created, and I know your son is going to adore his fossil card!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Friily and Funkie Challenge!
Hugs,
Nancy
Love your beautiful cards. You have been a very busy lady.
You HAVE been busy cardmaking, Sue! Wonderful series, I love those lacy frames on the first two, the combination of anchor embellishment with flower and doily on the third and the fossil card!!
I'm like you ... Tons of birthday's in June! You cards are beautiful as always ... Hope all is well in your world ... big hugs!
Beautiful cards, Sue, love them all.
Beautiful cards Sue! Happy Birthdsy to your son! Love the card you made for him! So clever!!! :)
SO know where you're coming from - July is my nightmare month! LOVE each and every one of these gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x
Wonderful set of cards Sue. Love the circle elements in the pretty doily. I am in love with the aqua card with the nautical theme. The twine looks awesome with the little pin. Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment