I thought I would make a card for City Crafter #271 since Stella picked the theme Hemp and Twine and TODAY is her Birthday!
I made a beachy card so maybe it will put Stella in the mood to take a trip to Florida and visit me (I'm so jealous she visited with Ros!!)
Sorry, Stella, I HAD to add some lace! I couldn't help myself!
I also had to make it relatively flat and pliable because shipping to Netherlands is BRUTAL!
Hope you had a GREAT Day, Stella! Just go ahead and celebrate all month!
Here's the challenge:
Week 271 ~ Hemp and Twine will be fine





11 comments:
Beautiful card for Stella. And thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!
Sue, this card is gorgeous. I love the soft color combination and the layers.
Gorgeous card!!! I like the soft color palette and such gorgeous choice of embellishments! Thank you so very kindly for joining CCCB this week!
Samra DT
Paper Talk with Samra
She is not going to visit you without me!!! Lol! One day we will just turn up at your door!
Fabulous card Sue ... Stella will love it! Thanks for joining in our challenge at CCCB too ... Have a great day!
This is gorgeous! LOVING the little heart and the tag!!!!!!
Love your card Sue. I think the little bit of lace is the perfect touch. I am sure Stella will love your card.
What a beautiful card for Stella Sue! So pretty!
Sue this is so pretty! A wonderful birthday card for your friend Stella! I love the seahorse and sweet tags!
Sue you are the BEST! I am still laughing reading your post and comments. Your cardis a gem I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And spot on our theme. I am so happy you were able to play along. It's an honor to have you with us At CCCB.
And sweetie; I will come. One day I will be there and bringing Ros with me. Is that a perfect plan?
Big hugs!
XXX
Oops almost forgotten... Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!XXX
Such a pretty card Sue! Love the little tags and seahorse!
This is just lovely Sue!! I love the little seahorse, we saw some in an aquarium on our vacation!!
Post a Comment