
I was so EXCITED to see that the May challenge was wings!
I used Prima's Don't Forget to Fly Finnabair cling stamp set to create the following card:
I used all Prima products: watercolor pencils, Finnabair stencils, and watercolor paper.
I glazed the butterflies after I colored them with soft gloss gel. Then I dusted them with glitter. They are so Gorgeous IRL!
I really like the circle stamps in the stamp set with the music notes and text. They let you ground the butterflies and add more layers.
I hope you like my card with wings!
This card will be a free Make-And-Take at Whim So Doodle in St. Pete, Fl, on May 30th.




22 comments:
Gorgeous card. I'm in love with this background.
So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!
Such a lovely peachy and sunny card! Love every bit of it!
Beautiful colors and background my friend LOVE :-)
Love your card with those gorgeous butterflies.
I think I see a winner. Sue these colors are so you. I love the shades of pink and the contrast with the soft shades of peach/orange tones. It's a gem for sure. Fab to see you got some time for crafting!
Sending a big hug!
XXX
Oh my what pretty butterflies!! And you're right, the musical circles are a perfect accent with them! This will be a hit at the make and take. Enjoy your holiday weekend!!
Gorgeous Sue!! Love those butterflies, I'm adding those to my wish list and your background is amazing! Stunning mixed media card! hugs :)
Absolutely beautiful Sue!
This is totally gorgeous!
Wonderful colors and textured background on this pretty butterfly card Sue! Thanks so much for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge!! Julia xx
Sue your card is gorgeous!!!! Love the butterflies with the music circles and the overall color story reminds me of Tuscany!!
This is fabulous Sue ... Love the stamps and the colours ... I winner I think!! Sending hugs
So pretty Sue! Love the beautiful butterflies fluttering about!
Beautiful! Love the background and your sparkly butterflies!
This is beautiful Sue!!! Hope you are doing well and you enjoyed your trip and your birthday!!
Oh, how I love butterflies and these are just the pretties Sue. Love the bright and cheerful yellow/orange hues. The circles look great behind the butterflies.
LOVE the colours Sue! So glad you joined in the fun @ Mixed Media Card Challenge!!!
loooove your card! such beautiful texture and colors! thanks for playing along with us at MMCC :)
gorgeous card...
Wow! The background is gorgeous and those butterflies couldn't be any more pretty!:-)
Oh my gorgeous! Love those beautiful butterflies :)
Post a Comment