Saturday, April 11, 2015

Best M-N-T EVER!

I was doing my M-N-T at Whim So Doodle today and it was really slow.  I was just thinking I should pack my stuff up when in walks THE Joanne Sharpe, author of The Art of Whimsical Lettering and a mixed media lettering artist!  (She will be teaching three classes at WSD April 24th and 25th).
(I've had the pleasure of taking classes from Joanne before at WSD so she remembered me).
 
Joanne saw the new Prima pencils and decided she wanted to try them.
So she just started drawing.  I asked her to make something for me and sign it.

OMG!  Here's the posie she drew for me!  Isn't it just GORGEOUS?!!!
Joanne loved the Prima pencils and bought 4 different sets!
What a FABULOUS memory this will be for me ~ and I have the art to prove it!


13 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

How wonderful Sue! Love her art gift to you! And what fun to meet up at the store!!!

Lynn said...

Ahhhh...so fun and awesome!

Marjan said...

Lucky girl you! Beautiful!

Pamellia said...

Wow, how lucky are you!! :)

JoAnn said...

What a fun day you had!!!. Glad you have the art from your fabulous day.

Loretta said...

Now THAT is cool!

Lisa Elton said...

How exciting for you Sue and what a pretty keepsake you have!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I bet you were so excited!
And I think it is your birthday????
What a great birthday gift and...
Happy Birthday!!!

Nancy said...

This is so cool...she is very talented! Are you going to be doing these MNT on a regular basis? Please let me know! HUGS!

Marybeth said...

Happy you have the wonderful memory and beautiful card! Oh no, is it your birthday ? I know you told me when we talked but I don’t think I wrote it down. Off to go check

Anonymous said...

How exciting sue!! She made you an awesome picture!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Brilliant!! This makes up for you not being here with Stella and me ... Hugs!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!!! What an amazing moment!!! LOVING the pics!!!!