I used virtually the same design as my wall hanging but made a card this time.
Ros wondered where the pink was (she knows me so well!) so this time I used orange, yellow, and light pink Prima sprays to make my background.
I love how the tissue in the middle ended up with such a cool pattern ~ the postal stamp was in the right place on my random tear!
A close-up of my current FAV doily die cut flower from Prima with a Prima rosebud in the center. I free hand cut the leaves and stamped them with a new Finnabair stamp. Note the circle theme going on here!
Can you see the glass glitter here? It is so shiny IRL and adds so much texture. I applied it with 3D gloss gel.
The GROW is black embossing paste and I added some pink iridescent glitter on the top section.
I hope you like it!




19 comments:
Such a pretty card Sue! Love the fancy die cut blossom and inky background!
Beautiful card Sue! Wonderful work with your sprays, the background is fabulous! Love that flower too! hugs :)
Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the flower!!!!
Love the doily flower with the pretty rose in the center!
The background IS cool Sue!! Another of those PRETTY doily flowers ~ swoon!! Terrific card ;)
It is beautiful with these colors, too!!!
I also love these colors. Pretty card. :)
Oh yes.. Your card has me smiling. I can see why you used the same design. It is fabulous my friend.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place
Oh, there's that gorgeous flower again...love it! Amazing background...so pretty!
This is really pretty, Sue. Love that flower!
Do love that flower!! Bu also the card as a whole, sp beautiful!!
Haha!! You work wonders with any colours and I'm really loving this ... makes me think of summer ... Oh it can't come soon enough ... we have sleet here right now ... Have a beautiful sunday ... I'm not jealous of your weather ... much!
Maybe not pink but as stunning as usual:). I love the design and you are fab with mixed media. This style suits you like a tailor made jacket. And I am a BIG fan :)
XX
Beautiful blossom and beautiful colors!!!
Gorgeous, loving the bright colours :-) xx
This is beautiful Sue!! I love the colors together!
This is beautiful Sue.... I love the colors too, even if they are not pink!
Beautiful card Sue. Love the doily flower with the rose inside... the mixed media background is amazing. So many different textures. Just wonderful!
This is so pretty! That blast of orange just jumps off the card!
I am using some of the Prima stuff for my next stamp club demo. I think we will be playing with paper dolls!!!
Post a Comment