Saturday, December 6, 2014

Saturday Creations ~ the best gift of all is you...}

It's time for Saturday Creations where I am posting today on the Precious Remembrance blog using the new set Joy. 
 
I made a Christmas card using several of the sentiments.
Here's a sneak peak:
 
Head on over to the Precious Remembrance blog to check it out!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Loved this to bits! Awesome sneak!

Lisa Elton said...

Ooooh that little tag...I know this is going to be amazing!

Maria said...

What a FUN sweet card, Sue! Gorgeous color on the flower and great design! I just LOVE this creative gem...so pretty!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

It is even prettier IRL! Love it, Sue! Just got it today! The colors are beautiful and sparkly! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday season!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute and fun!

Ros Crawford said...

It's a lovely card Sue!! Love the bright green and the poinsettia!

Marjan said...

Ofcourse I hopped over for a look at your card. LOVE it, a non conventional, bright an cheery card, wel done Sue!

JoAnn said...

Love your pretty card.

Stella said...

This card shows us why you are one of the team members at PR. I love it Sue; that joy sentiment is fab! Another jaw dropper from you!
XX

Marybeth said...

On my way!

Anonymous said...

ON my way :-)