It's Day 2 of the three day Blog Hop with Precious Remembrance and Tombow!
There is a SUPER FAB prize YOU can win!
In order to win this AMAZING Prize, comment on all the Blog Hop Projects. Don’t forget to hop on over to Facebook and “Like” TombowUSA and Precious Remembrance!!!
You have arrived Here from the Debbie Fisher's blog!
Here's MY card for Day 2:
Here's MY card for Day 2:
This card was made using the FAB Precious Remembrance stamp set called Oh So Fun! And it really is!!! I typically have used the mini jar in the set but for this card I decided to go BIG!
Here's the stamp set:
Oh So Fun!
Here is a close up of the jar. I stamped it on vellum and colored it on the back side with my Tombow Portrait Dual Brush pens. I wanted it to look like pink lemonade. I curved the jar over the straw and glued down the sides with the FAB Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. Wait until you hear what I thought of fo the ice cubes ~ adhesive squares! Aren't they Perfect!
For this banner I curved the sentiment stamp from the Oh So Fun set, stamped the two differenst sized trianggles on patterned paper, cut them out and glued them against the twine with the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. Then the coolest product was the Tombow Mono Glue Pen! I drew the glue line and then placed the twine on top of it and it stuck in this perfect curved form with no glue showing! Then two bows were also added with the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue. The woodgrain paper is TH resist white that I swiped Distress ink across. LOVE!
I hope you like my card!
Don't forget to comment to win prizes ~ or just to tell me you like my card! LOL!
Now it's off to Kim Bell at Endless Inkabilities!
Come back tomorrow for the final Day 3 of the Blog Hop!










40 comments:
Wonderful card, love that jar with lemonade and straw and the festive feel of the card!
PERFECT ice cubes!!! Sue, this is brilliant!
=] Michele
OH that ice cold drink looks fabulous Sue! Yummo!
Wow. great job with your jar of pink lemonade, your ice cubes look so real! Genius idea with the adhesive squares!! Wonderful :)
LOVE the pink lemonade and ice cubes!
Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love those ice cubes!!!!!
Another spectacular creative card, Sue. Love the ice cubes.
Adorable card! I love the addition of the cute straw, it just finishes off the card perfectly.
Love the vellum jar that shows the "straw" through the "glass".
Great card
thanks for sharing.
Ok, that card just makes me happy! Perfect! And the ice cubes?! What an awesome finishing touch!
LOVE!!
AWW, this is to die for, love the ice cubes, so clever! ~Diane
Ice cubes are so perfect..Love your card, Sue
Sue, you should post a WARNING at the top of your post stating that an absolutely AMAZING card is coming! Holy Moley! I am in love with this girly fun card! And the ICE CUBES?!?! Say WHAt now?! I'm actually laughing in amazement at this wonderful card...wow! Wow!
Wow, you are very clever and creative! I love the idea with the ice cubes!
beautiful card! Love all the elements!
Oh how cute!!! It looks like pink lemonade for sure! Awesome job! I love the small jar but i like the big jar of lemonade too!
Love your jar of lemonade! You are creative! Who else would have thought to use adhesive squares for ice cubes! You go girl!
Beautiful card, love the pink lemonade. The jar stamps are so cute and useful. Great curved sentiment.
Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
What a beautiful card. I love the colored velum to make the pink lemonade. Love the banner on top. Just lovely! I am really loving the colors of those markers and I just adore the beautiful stamp sets.
Love, Love, Love it, and the icecubes are genius!
Love the jar and the ice, so fun!
You come up with the sweetest jar creations, Sue! Love this sweet and cheery card!
Nope sorry I don't like your card... I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! The ice cubes (brilliant by the way), the polka dot straw (yeah go figure that I like that!), the stinkin' cute banner, the pink lemonade...pure SWEETNESS with this one Sue!!!
love your yummy jar of pink lemonade... the ice cubes are absolutely way too clever!!
WOW!!! I LOVE this!! terrific card Sue!!
Genius....to use the adhesive squares!!! LOVE this card Sue!!!
Darling card! Love the jar and banner! Great use of the adhesive squares too!
Pink lemonade is my favorite! Love your card, Sue!
This card is awesome! So smart to use the Foam Squares as ice! Really cool!
TFS! Take Care!
Jennie
Another wonderful card with the mason jar! So very creative with the straw and adhesive squares for the ice cubes! Love the banner, too!
Reminds me of an old-fashioned lemonade stand, and the ice cubes are ingenious!
Great card!!
Super fun card! I love the banner and the jar of pink lemonade. Thanks for the inspiration.
WOW What a refreshing card, just like lemonade on a hot summer day. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
ACKK!!! This is SO SUPER SWEET!! Your pink lemonade looks yummy and refreshing enough to drink!!! I love it!! :)
This is adorable! Thanks for sharing all of your ideas!
What a pretty card Sue. Love the pink bottle... and the banner.
Oh this is so sweet, it makes me thirsty! : )
Not sure how I missed this one but its darling and I love the gingham and pink lemonade! Really fun card Sue!
Post a Comment