We are thrilled to be announcing a three day Blog Hop with Precious Remembrance and Tombow!
There is a SUPER FAB prize involved!
In order to win this AMAZING Prize, comment on all the Blog Hop Projects. Don’t forget to hop on over to Facebook and “Like” TombowUSA and Precious Remembrance!!!
You have arrived Here from Debbie Fisher's blog!
Here's MY card for Day 1 of the Blog Hop:
I chose these papers to match the FAB sentiment from the Precious Remembrance Thank You Stamp set with the hearts.
LOVE this set!
I chose these colors to match the FAB Tombow Dual Brush Pens in Portrait Colors that come in a set of 6. LOVE them!
Here is a close-up so you can see the watercolor effect on the sentiment and the hearts I achieved by adding water to the colors.
Here's how I did it:
I stamped the image in silver and clear embossed it to keep the ink intact. I colored the top and side with the darker shade and used the lighter shade on the bottom. Adding water with a wet brush, I mixed the colors until they were blended like I wanted them. (I went back in and colored the three hearts with the darker shade to make them pop).
I did the same thing with the strip of hearts.
They look so dreamy when the colors are blended.
Don't forget to comment to win prizes ~ or just to tell me you like my card! LOL!
Now it's off to Kim Bell at Endless Inkabilities!
Come back tomorrow for Day 2 of the Blog Hop!












44 comments:
Wow Sue, what a delightfully feminine work of art.
So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that flower!!!!!!
So pretty and girly! Love the row of hearts and the patterned paper you chose for this!
Beautiful card!
Ooolala! This is so pretty!!!
Oh my goodess you're card is just adorable.Love the beautiful heart line on the lace. You're coloring is lovely. What a sweet butterfly with the flower. Just beautiful.
I love the way you blended the markers on the hearts and thank you part. I must try that.
Frilly, feminine and oh so dreamy!! The DPs work perfectly with your flowers and I love the watercoloring on the heart border. Beautiful Sue...as always!!!
your card is so totally cute.. love what you did with those hearts..
Great work!!
WOW!!! Fabulous card, love your colors and stamping.
Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/
Such a pretty card, so very girly!
Gorgeous as always! I love these stamps !!
Wow Sue, this is so beautiful! I love the soft greens and pinks and your background paper is so feminine, which is perfect! I love how you carried the heart theme through the whole card and your doily is such a great back drop for that beautiful flower and butterfly! Just love it! hugs :)
I love the colors. The paper at the bottom gives the impression of a "floor" and you can see the easel standing on it.
great card
thanks for sharing.
This is so pretty. I love the watercolor effect.
beautiful card, sue!! so soft and feminine!
Adorable card, so pretty how you colored in the sentiment. Love the addition of the flower and doily too.
Sue, I DO like this card! Such pretty colors, great blending. I love your feminine style!
So pretty! Love the flower and wonderful blending technique! Another stunning project, Sue!:-)
Awesome card Sue! I love the soft colors and the pretty flower you used. Thanks for hopping with the Tombow team :)
What dreamy colors and gorgeous embellishments, Sue…just LOVELY!!!
Your card is so pretty love those hearts and that flower.
Love the blending, that my favorite thing about Tombow markers they blend great. Adorable card.
Oh this is pretty and girlie pink! Love the water colouring going on there ... And what a prize!! Sending hugs and hope you have a great weekend!!
Beautiful card Sue!
Sue I am so scared of collage cards - you have got that style nailed! So pretty! Now I'm off to learn more about the Tombo dual tipped pens... Shhhh - I don't own one Copic marker =/
=] Michele
Sue ,this is amazing ! I love your watercoloring with the Tombo markers and your many gorgeous layers! What a gorgeous flower!
So very pretty, love the soft green and pink. ~Diane
This is such a sweet and girly card. I love the flower accent.
What a beautiful card. Those pens look amazing!Lovely colors!
So pretty and feminine! Just gorgeous!
Fun.Fun.Fun!!!!! I love every little fab detail!!
So pretty! Love the layering and the sentiment stamp!
Gorgeous Card!! Love that Fancy Pants Line!
TFS! Take Care!
Jennie
Love the way you colored this great sentiment!
Love the embellishment!!
Beautiful pink hearts. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
Oh this is just gorgeous! So soft and romantic and pretty!!! I love it! :)
Very cute!
Oh, how pretty! Love the flower, the doily... the coloring is amazing.
Beautiful card Sue! That blossom is gorgeous and I love all the little hearts! Great color combo!
Beautiful, soft and pretty :-)
Post a Comment