Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Beware Blog Hop and Beware Stamp Give Away!

You have arrived here from Melissa Chipperfield's blog!
 
Precious Remembrance is introducing a new Halloween Stamp set called Beware:
There are lots of CUTE stamps that bring to mind so many sweet treats for Halloween!
 Here's the treat I made:
Tootsie Roll Pop Ghosts, perfect for those trick or treaters!

I stamped each circle stamp with black ink and heat embossed with clear.  LOVE the shine!

Then I covered a box lid with purple paper I stamped with even more stamps from the set and poked the lollipops into holes I punched in the top.  It made a cute little display!
I hope you like it!
But do you want it?  This set can be yours by doing the following:
Giveaway Details:
- Follow/Like us on our facebook, Pinterest , Instagram.
- Share our New stamp Release news to your crafty friends through: Facebook, Blog, Instagram, etc.
- Hop along and leave a comment to each blog and show us some love!:)
- One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly.
- Giveaway will end on Friday September 26,2014.
- Goodluck!
 
Now hop on over to the VERY talented Lisa Elton and see what she has made with these new stamps!
 


27 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh this is such a cute idea! The trick or treaters that come to your house are love this! Love this stamp set.

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally fun.. love how you used this set..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! These are ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeee them!!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

What a cute idea, Sue... darling!
=] Michele

Lynn said...

Adorable Sue!

Patti J said...

Sue, these are so cute! What a great way to use these new little stamps! Great job - thanks for sharing!

Rosemary said...

okay... your little treats are just too cute, sue!! what a fun way to use this fab new set!

Geri said...

Such CUTE little treats, Sue!!!

Dorothy C. said...

Great idea for using all the images. Love these little ghosts!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the neon lime and orange faces on your little spooks Sue, totally CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love this idea! May have to use the stamps this way for our party. Great job.

Stella said...

Another release and you came up with a wonderful project. Sue this is fab! We don't celebrate Halloween here in the Netherlands. I guess it's a real "American"holiday. But I love all the ideas and stunning creative projects like yours. And I also love sweet treats :)
Have a great day!
XXX

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to come up with a favor for my Stampin' friends.
I think I just found it.
thanks for a great idea.

forpahl5 said...

cute idea!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cute idea! I love tootsie pops! I probably would have eaten more than I made!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Look you can do cute! :-))))) This turned out awesome! Love it to bits Sue!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Sue! What fun little treats!

Ros Crawford said...

What a super idea!! I Love this!! We call them lolly pops!

Pamellia said...

What a fantastic way to use those little round stamps!! So creative, I just love it! hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!! I just LOVE their stamps :-)

1CardCreator said...

These are absolutely adorable! ~Diane

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

No matter what you do, it always comes out over the top fun!

Denise Bryant said...

These are just adorable! Fun colors and designs! Love the Beware stamp set!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Stinking cute!

Maria said...

Very FUN lollipop treats for the trick-or-treaters, Sue!

Amy Davis King said...

Tootsie pop ghost treats- what's not to love!! Was just wondering about something different to try for Halloween treats this year!

Marybeth said...

I love these! What a cute way to dress up the lollipops.