I'm posting on the Precious Remembrance blog today with the new PR stamp set called Fall Colors. If you love fall and are into leaves, this is the set for you! Check it out:
There are so many FAB sentiments, too!
I decided to make a Thanksgiving card:
I stamped and cut out the leaf and colored it with gelatos and water. LOVE the watercolor effect.
The grid stamp was used for the BG for the sentiment banner. (LOVE how the sentiments in this set fit into that free form line box. Beats ME having to try and draw that!)
The woodgrain impression was ideal for the background and looks pretty against the muted orange paper.
Two leaves at the top with a twine bow ~ gives it that earthy feel, don't you think??!!!
On the inside, I painted with gelatos and water to bring in all the colors I used, stamped the grid in TH Rusty Hinge Distress Ink, then stamped another one of the FAB sentiments in black.
Here are the gelatos I used ~ I scribbled the colors onto a kraft mat, added water with a paintbrush, and colored away!
Hope you like my card!
Head on over to the PR shop to buy this set. You will LOVE it!










16 comments:
Beautiful Sue! Perfectly classic for fall!
A beautiful card Sue. I love those leaf stamps..the detail is stunning.
Soooo gorgeous! LOVING those leaves!!!!!!
Holy smokes Sue the inside is as pretty as the outside!! Love the warm colors and earthy feel this has. PRETTY card!!
Beautiful card, love the pretty leaves and the inside is stunning. ~Diane
Beautiful! Love the way you did the inside! Just got my stamps! Can't wait to play!!!!
Love the somewhat rustic feeling of this card, another beauty Sue!
So pretty!! Love the addition of the twine
Lovely!! I'm really enjoying my gelatos at the moment too...
I do love Fall and your card! What a beautiful set of stamps! Love the inside of your card too,with the beautiful gelato colors !
I can see why you are on their team; this card made me sigh. Wow, wow, wow!
Gelatos is new for me; I am thinking about giving them a try. Just took my first timy step into mixed media. This looks great!
XXX
So pretty Sue. Love the Fall colors and the distressed edges. The twine bow looks great.
Beautiful card Sue. Love the leaves and your coloring. The inside is pretty also. TFS
Another gorgeous card Sue!!! I LOVE IT!!!
very nice and beautiful colors !!!
GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment