Monday, July 7, 2014

this makes me happy

I am posting today on the eclectic Paperie blog and I made a 6x6 canvas I call:
 
because I am really happy with the way it turned out!
 
Here it is:

My process photos can be seen on the eclectic Paperie blog but all of it was created with Tim Holtz Distress Paint.

Here is an angled photo that catches the light so you can see the reflection of the Inka Gold I applied for "sunshine."
I hope you like it!
Visit the eP blog if you want the deets!


16 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fabulous!!! I loved seeing your process ... Clever Miss Sue!

Marybeth said...

Love it! Almost looks like wildflowers in a field!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wowwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that scenery you created!!!!!

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Sue, this makes me SO happy too, love the texture and the blended colors are gorgeous, love those splotches and drips, thanks for sharing the process, have a wonderful day, (( BIG HUGS )))..

Nancy said...

This canvas represents your personality! Sunshiny and happy! Great job as always!!!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the glimmer of the sun, WOW! The pinks and greens remind me of a grassy wildflower filled meadow, so pretty. Another amazing work of art Sue!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great canvas Sue!
I love that look!

Anonymous said...

So So clever and I LOVE that sun!!!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful canvas Sue! Love all the texture!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Sue. Love those rays and the great textures.

Unknown said...

Love that stencil Sue, your canvas is fab and I'm off to check it out now. :-) Hope you had a happy 4th! x

Marjan said...

A work of art! Love the texture and depth you've created, and the sunny colors too!

Vickie Z said...

Fun fun fun...love it! The sun and earth...land...field... The colors are gorgeous!

Greta said...

Truly a work of art! Wow!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a happy piece, Sue! I spied the arrow/circle right away on the sun. What a cool touch! Or should I say, a hot touch. ;)

~Tammy~ said...

How cool! Your work will be hanging in a South Florida Gallsry soon!