Thursday, July 24, 2014

eclectic Paperie ~ Memory Book For Lisa

It's my turn to post at the eclectic Paperie blog.  I am going to show you a memory book I am working on for a Dear Sweet Friend who is moving away from our neighborhood in Florida to St. Louis!  I am going to fill it with photos and have neighbors sign it so she will never forget us and the Great times we shared.  Details of the book, the supplies, and the process can be found on the eP blog.  Check it out!

Front Cover - Stenciled, painted, embossing pasted, and stamped.
 
Dina Wakely heavy body paints and stenciling.  Her paint is just yummy with the most FAB consistency!  LOVE it!

I used the new Dina Wakely plastic canvas stencil around the edges to make a border.

More stencils, more paints, and an envelope and tag.  People can write messages on these, too, or messages can be inserted inside the envelopes.

I used the Dina Wakely heart mask for these pages.  There is a third heart under our photo.  Plenty of room for writing.

This is a reverse stenciling technique using the paint left behind on the actual stencil.

Heart masking again plus I cut one heart out and popped it.

Last two pages this time using a WV add stencil.  The blobs became tiny flowers when I put a drop of paint in the centers!

This is the back with my FAV barcode stencil.
 
And one last photo of the front and back totally open.
 
I hope you like it!  Check out the eP blog if you want more details!


17 comments:

Lynn said...

What a beautiful keepsake for your dear friend. I'm sure she'll cherish it!

Елена said...

Прекрасная книга!!!!! Очень оригинально и интересно сделано!

Loretta said...

Gorgeous!

Marjan said...

Such a sweet and good idea and I'm sure she will love this!! I do, very very much! Love the artsy design and the spaces will be filled with memories for her. Your country is so big ( and beautiful, we love it there), but who knows.. maybe you'll meet again.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love Love Love!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

You are just the most thoughtful friend! She is going to be WOWED and treasure this heartfelt gift. I KNOW the work you put into it and you did an AMAZING job!!

1CardCreator said...

Sure she will love it, I know I do! ~Diane

Maria said...

How precious and so very thoughtful of you to make this treasured keepsake! Your friend will love it!!!:-)

Michelle said...

Wonderful project, Sue! This little book is darling!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic book Sue! Who are those gorgeous models featured? ;) Love all the vibrant colors and designs! Thanks for the mixed media inspiration!

Unknown said...

You are thoughtful and this book is chock full of eye candy. Love it!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous memory book Sue. Love the fun and cheerful colors and the circle images showing up on several pages. I am sure she will treasure it.

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely gift and such a great idea ... beautifully done my friend

Marybeth said...

This book is amazing! I love the page with the hearts and the one with the rings on it! Another thoughtful gift! Beautiful pictures too!

Anonymous said...

This is so so bright and awesome I love every spectacular inch!!!

~Tammy~ said...

You are just the sweetest! What an awesome thing to do! This turned out GREAT! I know it will be treasured!

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Sue, I have a lot to catch up on, this is, brilliant, gorgeous a just darn precious, you make your things with love so beautiful. Thanks for sharing..