Wednesday, May 14, 2014

CCCB #211 - Pin It!

The Challenge at City Crafter #211 this week is to Pin It!
Use a clothespin on your project.
 
Here's my pin:
 
And here's my card!
I like how the text on the flower mimics the faint text on the BG paper.
I made this as a Birthday card but the sentiment could apply to so many Big Days!
I hope you like it!
 
BTW, My DH and I are going on a mini vaca to the Destin, Florida area for a week so my blog is going to be kinda quiet.  No promises I'll be around to visit either but you know I will come visit when I get back next week!


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeek Sue!!!! So So cute!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY card Sue, I like the flower and paper doily! Have fun on your vacation!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Sue! Love the beautiful blossom and resin butterfly fluttering about! Have fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the flower and that clip!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the pink clothespin and the butterfly adorning your pretty flower Sue!

Ros Crawford said...

So very lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB and have a great time! I'll think of you when I'm sipping cocktails in Majorca!

Unknown said...

I love it Sue and you pinned it perfectly. :) Your card is beautiful and I love the half doily and resin butterfly. xx

Marybeth said...

Such a pretty in pink card! Love the slight polka dots,
flower and butterfly. Have fun again...you lucky girl!

Marybeth said...

Such a pretty in pink card! Love the slight polka dots,
flower and butterfly. Have fun again...you lucky girl!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So so pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB Sue!

Maria said...

So lovely, Sue! Beautiful flower, background, and butterfly! Enjoy your mini vacation...have fun!

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely card, so romantic, and I loved the butterfly that you used. have a great vacation, rest well and see you at your return
bye hugs from the golden state, california
bibiana

Pauline said...

So gorgeous and elegant Sue! Beautiful card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is beautiful, Sue. I really like the CAS layout, and the doily touch. Always love me a pretty doily!

Hope you have a great vaca. I went to Destin in 1988!

~Tammy~ said...

Love Destin and Seaside! Enjoy!

Your card is stunning! Perfect take on the inspiration!!!!

Dianne said...

Wow this is a gorgeous card, love the flowers and the clothes peg all pink and black with texture even. Hope you have a fabulous week, be missing you, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

Unknown said...

So gorgeous card!Thanks so much for playing this week at CCCB!

Stella said...

You just enjoy your vacation. Have fun together and a wonderful time! I love your take on the challenge. The flower is subtle and stunning. And that backgroudn paper is beautiful. I am a big fan of your mixed media proojects but you are also awesome when it comes to something soft and elegant. WOW!
XX

Shirley said...

Hope your vacation was great! Your card is really pretty! I like that butterfly, the clothespin, the flower....and oh well, the whole card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love how you used the clothespin to accent that pretty flower! Great layout!