I was making a Mother's Day card for a friend's Mother and she said her Mom loves Bright Colors!
Can't get much brighter than orange, lemon, and lime!
Here's the FAB inspiration photo:
Here's the focal point of my card:
Here's my card:
Some BEAUTIFUL patterned papers, a felt flower with a yellow brad, some stitching and a piece of crochet trim!
Ta Da!
It's on it's way to North Carolina right now.
I hope she likes it!







15 comments:
She'll love it, I know I do!! CUTE papers Sue and the crocheted trim is perfect!
The inspiration photo is fun! I LOVE that set of papers and fun bit of lace you added! GREAT card!
This is beautiful! It's bright and perfectly lovely! Gorgeous my friend! Such a sweet card for your friend's Mom!
So pretty! I love the sunny, citrus colors. So cheerful!
This is beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!
She will love it!! Wonderful with the stitching and that really pretty felt flower too!
Happy and fun, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB Sue!
You rocked this challenge with your fabulous card!! Gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for paying along at CCCB!!
Simply beautiful Sue, such lovely papers, and I love the zingy freshness!
Your on fire this week Sue! Love this card too...such vibrant and happy colors indeed! Great job! Have a great weekend!
How fun!!! I love the doily and the pretty flower, design!! awesome Sue!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCCB :-)
Super bright and you definitely can't get more gorgeous! You are so kind to your friends.
Now, did you crochet that doily Mrs. L? Great picture prop.
Katie
So pretty! Love the delicate patterned paper and beautiful flower!
so bright and zingy, love it!! Hugs Juls
This is so very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Post a Comment