Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Kraft Journal Challenge #167 - Bunnies or Lambs

I chose Bunnies to make some Easter cards and linked to the current Kraft Journal Challenge:

My first one had an all kraft bunny.  It IS the Kraft Journal Challenge after all!
 
Here is my card:
The card itself is kraft also.
 
Then I decided to make a print kraft bunny:
I'm thinking I like this one better.  What do you think?
All of my stamps are from the new Precious Remembrance Release called New Day.  I just added a bunny die cut to make it work for Easter.  Instead of my usual cotton tail, I made this one white embossed so it would be flat for mailing.
 
Happy Almost Easter Everyone!


23 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very sweet!

Marjan said...

Love both, buth I prefer the bunny in only kraft, because it stands out more on your card. Love those sunny circles you used, great cards!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Happy belated birthday dear Sue!! (It was your birthday, right?)
Love your sweet cards, the bunnies and how you did the sun.
big hugs xx

Lynn said...

Adorable Sue! Love the sweet little patterned bunny!

Ros Crawford said...

So adorable!! I like them both!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute cute cute! I LOVEEEEEEEEE those bunnies!!!!

1CardCreator said...

Adorable and I like the 2nd bunny best also. ~Diane

Unknown said...

Both card look so cute. Love the splash of paint.

Happy almost Easter to you as well.

Hugs~

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute, Sue! I do like the pattern on the second bunny, but both look awesome. :)

Melody said...

Cute Sue! I love those paint circles!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable Sue!! Love those sweet bunnies. The colors are sooo bright and springy!! Hoping you have a wonderful Easter holiday!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable Sue! They're both just terrific, but I think I like the second one best. The patterned bunny is super sweet!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!!!!

Unknown said...

How cute are these bunnies!!! Love this idea for Easter cards Sue. The spatters are fun too. :) Happy Easter! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Love both, but my fav is the kraft bunny!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very cute Sue! Love the sweet little bunnies and the fun paint splattered like background! Hope you have a Happy Easter!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, these are so so sweet and I love them both! You rocked using the new set in a fun way for sure! :-) I am so happy you joined us this week for our challenge at The Kraft Journal. So happy to see your beautiful art in our gallery! :-))))

Julia Aston said...

what fun bunnies Sue! the 2nd one looks sort of like a wafer cookie! Wishing you a Happy Easter!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

love that bunny and the bckg is great ... finally i have time to come and visit
hugs bibiana

Dianne said...

WHATTTT I miss your birthday oh my sweet friend happy belated birthday.
Both of those cards are beautiful, I loooove the blending of those colors, this card is very creative using your own paper design for the Kraft products brilliant work, thanks for sharing and wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend, full of love, laughter with family and friends, ((( BIG HUGS )))...

Juls said...

soooo cute!!! Loving the little tail! Hugs Juls

Shirley said...

Why is it both of your bunnies look good enough to eat?? Love what you did with the splats too! Great vibrant colors. The brown bunny looks like chocolate. The other one looks like a cookie. Guess what I am thinking. LOL

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sooo cute!