Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Creations - {A Little Something For You}

This is my 4th post for Saturday Creations at The Precious Remembrance Blog with this FAB stamp set ~ Coffee Love.  Once again I used my FAV FAB sentiment out of the set to make my card.
Here it is:
Besides the sentiment, I stamped three little hearts just like the Precious Remembrance logo!
 
Here is my card:
 The BG is patterned paper and the image of the sweet imagine child is a stamp I stamped on tissue paper and adhered to the BG paper.  I LOVE how this turned out!  You can see the text through the tissue ever so slightly on her face.  A rolled flower, a doily, some distressing, and there you have it!
Hope you like my card!

Before I go, I want to share the most AMAZING creation that a Canadian blog friend of mine made for me, just because:
Dianne at magpiedi-magpiedi made a triptych for me with Canadian LOVE all over it!  You can read all about it and see the entire process here!  This is the front.
 
Below is the back:
I wish you could see this in person.  There are so many details and layers and her photos don't do it justice.  I just HAD to post this on my blog for all to see this random act of kindness.  I had no idea she was sending this to me and it is indeed LOVELY!  THX for the gift!

I hope you all have a Wonderfull weekend.  My dh and I are taking off for Ocala, FL, where he will enter his first race after rotator cuff surgery 8 months ago.  You just don't heal as fast when you get old!  I'll let you know how he does next week in my post!


21 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

What a lucky girl you are! That is a sweet blog friend! :-))). Beautiful work!

Left you some love on the pr blog! I laughed to myself because you said you hope we were enjoying a cup of coffee reading this post and I am sitting here waiting at a lab for blood work. Had to fast. Wishing I had some go go juice!

I love everything about this Sue! That paper was meant for that design! This is one beautifully composed card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that vintage feel!!! And loving your RAK!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Sue, full of vintage loveliness. And what a wonderful and generous gift from your blog friend, I know that will take pride of place in your lovely craft room!

Dianne said...

Hey Sweety, hope your having a wonderful weekend and GOOD LUCK to the hubby on the race. Looooove the faded paper behind that gorgeous image, it's one of my favorite stamps, she is sooooo sweet, like Shirley Temple, and she does look fabulous stamped on the tissue, it make her look ethereal, love this card..
You are very welcome, you are always making things with love for others, I thought you deserved to get a bit back, I;m so glad you liked it, it was one of my favorite projects I have created, thanks for sharing it... (((((( HUGE HUGS ))))))..Have a safe one..

Tenia Nelson said...

Both projects are soooooo AWESOME!! Hope all is well...

Desire Fourie said...

Just adore your vintage card with hints of pink and you are one lucky girl to have such a sharing friend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marjan said...

I can imagine you were thrilled to receive this from your friend, it's gorgeous! Bu so is your card, I love the combination of tag, background and sentiment/flower. They add just the right amount of color!

Lisa Elton said...

This little girl is such a sweet image!! The tissue paper makes everything so soft and vintagey. Love your sentiment banner, is that from the last Christmas set? How SWEET of your blogging friend to send you this beautiful gift! Racing...what kind of racing?? GOOD LUCK MR. LELLI ~ Whoot Whoot!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck to your hubby Sue {in another life I would have loved to race cars, guess I'll have to keep settling for go-karts lol}.
Wow, what a fab friend to have. Beautiful gift!!
Now for your card---I love it! These stamps {Crafty Individuals} are awesome and love how this turned out. Gorgeous card. :) Have fun this weekend, hugs.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Pretty!pretty!Pretty! I just love that sweet image! I hope your husband has fun time!! And of course, a WIN!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Amazing!! So creative how you make that vintage child image look so beautiful on an awesome background, love it :)
Lucky girl for having sweet blog friend!

JoAnn said...

I just love your card and the way you stamped that sweet image on tissue paper and glued it over the background. It turned out so beautifully.
Lucky you with such a sweet blog friend. Your gift is beautiful.

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow Sue! What a FAB card! I love the sweet image and pretty little blossom! The trio of hearts add a nice touch! Awesome gifts!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the colors too. Fab gift from your friend too. ~Diane

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card! I Love it! And what a nice gift from your friend!

Hope you have a happy week!

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the way you used the tissue paper, and the little girl is adorable!!!!!

Shirley said...

What a truly beautiful vintage collage card!! Love your little girl, the flower, the sentiment, and the hearts too! Lucky you on the triptych card your received. A very dear friend indeed!! TFS

Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ros Crawford said...

That is one lovely card!! I love the colours and your gift is so pretty!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is just beautiful Sue, so delicate and quaint. You have such a unique style.
What sweet blogger friends you have. It looks like a lot of love went into it. You lucky thing.
Katie x

Juls said...

love the beautiful soft vintage feel hugs Juls