This is my first time playing with the Fusion Challenge and I decided to do both the colors and the sketch! Here is my card:
All of my papers are from My Mind's Eye. They are two paper packs I was "collecting" and have decided to use! Anyone else out there collecting 6 x 6 paper pads??!!!!
Here is a close up so you can see the dots I made with my Art Anthology Dimensional Crystal Paint. LOVE! I put dots in the centers of the tiny flowers, too.
In this photo you can see that I popped the smaller circle and my butterfly.
I am also linking this to Seize the Birthday where Anything Goes.
I hope you like my card!
This is going to my SIL for her birthday.









36 comments:
Your card is beautiful! I especially like the color combo!
Lovely card, Sue! Love the colors, thepapers, the circles and the butterfly! Haha, yes.. I am a collector too. But have too many now...
You rocked all three challenges! The colors are pretty and soft!
So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the butterfly!!!!
What a pretty butterfly! Love that MME paper pack too. :)
Another beauty, Sue. I love the colors here.
Love that butterfly! And your papers are so pretty!
LOVE the papers Sue and you ROCKED the challenges!! This is a terrific card! I might have a "few" 6x6's in my collection LOL ;)
This is beautiful, what a fun butterfly! ~Diane
You used the colours and the sketch perfectly Sue, so pretty!
Beautiful card....lovely colors! I'm sure your SIL will love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
What pretty patterns on your papers Sue! love the layered butterfly with the button and twine!
Love your card Sue! Love the paper and the sweet butterfly!Hope all is well with you!
I am so glad that you played along with us at Fusion Sue...I love the papers you used...and you knocked the inspiration and sketch out of the park!
Beautiful butterfly with very pretty papers! And, love the design! Hope you're having a great weekend, hugs!
Very pretty card Sue! Great mix of patterned papers! Love the polka dot butterfly!
Fabulous card!! You rocked that sketch ... Me I LOVE MME and yep, I hoard papers too!
You sure knwo how to nail an color and sketch challenge. My oh my Suethis is so lovely! A perfect mix and these colors are my faovrite. Yes if there is a snippet of blue:)
Speaking of 6x6 paper pads; I am definitely a hoarder. My goal to buy no more paper pads is already gone..... Just bought a few last week. I know I know; but I had to have them. (Or should I say needed them? LOL)
XX
Gorgeous Sue!! Love these papers...hoarding....who me? Actually I think I fall in love with just about every pack I see and can't use it fast enough!!
So very pretty! Love that you added the sweet butterfly in the circle...and yes, I am a paper hoarder!
Hey Sue, glad to see you joining us at Seize the Birthday. Your card is lovely and I'm sure your SIL will love it. Love how you added the dots on the card and in your flower centers. I'm with you on the "collecting" 6x6 pads. :)
Love your card, Sue. The papers are beautiful. No....um...I'm not collecting any of those paper pads...LOL
I don't like your card, Sue, I LOVE it! I'm always so impressed with beautiful layering of patterned papers like this! A totally charming card!! Hugs, Darnell
very pretty card
bibiana
Hello Miss Sue another beautiful card with a gorgeous butterfly, love those papers and I'm glad your using them, see what you created, beautiful, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day, ((( BIG HUGS )))...
This is a beauty!
Laura
WOW, gorgeous card, love the colors and the DP you used! So great to play along with a new sketch!!! This Challenge is so versatile, and really helps me get the mojo going!
Lovely, lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at FUSION, hope we get to see you again and again!
So sweet and pretty!
Love the colors.
Glad you decided to use the paper.
This is really beautiful and I love how that butterfly takes centre stage. Thanks for joining us for the Seize The Birthday Challenge :)
I love this card, Sue! I love the way you have used the colors and the design. This is a winner in my book, totally!! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell
Gorgeous, Sue! I love the papers you've used in your card, just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!
Hi Sue! Great mix of patterned papers and I really love that color combo! Great card...thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday!!
How very creative with your wonderful choices of DP and design too! I really like the circles, the strip with the waves below it, and that really pretty butterfly with the creative antennae.
You sure have done a good job of showing off the FUSION inspiration, Sue! Love what you've done with the sketch, and your papers and colors look beautiful together! Thanks for playin' along with us, my friend!
This is beautiful - I adore that background paper!
This is beautiful - I adore that background paper!
Post a Comment