Edited to show THIS card just WON at Dutch Card Lovers! THANKS!
I combined two challenges:
to use the word LOVE on your card:
and
use this FAB sketch:
(I hope I'm allowed to play since I'm not Dutch!)
Here's my card:
It all started with this mixed media paper I made using TH Distress Paints, WV embossing paste, a MPD Fleur-de-Lis Stencil, and paint splatters:
I hope you like my card! I used my FAV colors!









27 comments:
What a beautiful card! You worked both challenges fabulously ... Love your stencilling and that adorable heart ... Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week too!
Beautiful card my dear! Love your take on the sketch!! And the use of the pretty stencil!! GORGEOUS!!
This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the flower!!!!!
WOW!!! This is so BEAUTIFUL Sue! Love the pretty colors :)
OH!! You played with the sketch I made foor Dutch card lovers, how absolutely wonderful, Sue! I do love your card, those soft feminine colors and the stenciling! Gorgeous card and THANK you for playing with us:)
this is just stunning, what a amazing card. I love it. thanks for playing along with the DCL.
Sue, you rocked this great sketch!!! The stenciling looks beautiful for the background! And that flower is so pretty! I love this card!
Superb job with the sketch Sue!! Love all of the texture on this card and that bloom is so pretty! Who knows...we're all mutts so you probably have a smidge of Dutch in you from somewhere down the line LOL!!!
so beautiful! thanks for joining the dcl!
You make me laugh....This is a great card! Love that blossom and the great colors! Always inspiring me that is for sure!
Beautiful. Love the colors and the background you created. The flower is so pretty.
Oh, so pretty in pink! Love all the texture and pretty hearts!
wat een lief kaartje mooi gedaan
bedankt voor je deelname aan dcl
gr miriam
So pretty Sue. Love the fleur-de-lis in the background... and the gorgeous flower!
A beautiful card indeed my friend.. That is such a pretty flower.
Hugs~
love the use of your stencils, it is beautiful!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Warmly,
Bibiana
Of course you are allowed to play sweetie! It's a Dutch challenge but everyone can play along. I had so much found to this post; and a card made by you is always a wonderful submission! Love your take on the sketch; the flower is gorgeous and your hearts are a lovely addition. Good to see more cards made by you. You never cease to amaze me!
XX
Hello Miss Sue,made your own background paper, brilliant and gorgeous,beautiful embossed paper behind and the sewing, beautiful, love the flower and the 2 charms, beautiful created card, have a wonderful weekend and a special Valentines day with your loved ones.. ((( BIG HUGS))) XX
Beautiful card Sue! Happy Valentine's Day! Love the stenciled detail and that gorgeous blossom!
Hey there Miss Sue! Happy Valentines Day! I love this card and the colors!!!!
Another beauty sue, I lov ethe embossed background and beautiful texture of the fleur de lis, so pretty and romantic!
So pretty!!! Lovely!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
This card is just too pretty! I love your mix of colors and texture! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!
Sigh! Sooooo beautiful and PINK, Sue!! And congrats on your win, girl! Guess you don't have to be Dutch after all. ;)
What a very pretty creation !
Well , congratulations on your very well deserved win! It's gorgeous! Loving the texture and pink on this beauty!
Okay, I am in love with your paste images. I ordered some only to find out 6 days in they were waiting for it w/o saying in the order section. Ordered somewhere else! TMI Your card is beautiful from the embossed BG, pierced border, wonderful flower with hearts, and fabulous sentiment!
Post a Comment