I promised myself in 2014 I would PLAY in more challenges, make more cards, and use my stash, so tonight I made a card for this FAB challenge at Seize The Sketch!

Herte's MY card:
I am in the Valentine mode and here I used papers and embellies from the MME Chalk Studio line. LOVE!
I combined garland with brad tags to make my banner.
Here I used a co-ordinating layered sticker for my sentiment.
Easy Peasy but CUTE, I think. Plus flat for mailing!
Win! Win!
I hope you like my card! I had a lot of fun creating with this sketch!
THX for stopping by!







18 comments:
I absolutely love all those fun banners Sue! This card is beautiful.
So beautiful!! LOVING the chalk banner!!!!!!
Lovely colorcombination and an gorgeous card, Sue!
What a beauty, Sue! Love the pink and the fab chalkboard banner! Have a great weekend, hugs!
This is gorgeous Sue. Love the pink and black and your banners.
LOVE the clalk banner and pretty pink!
So pretty Sue! Love the chalkboard banner!!
Your fun chalkboard banner looks so pretty with the soft pink papers Sue! Marvelous card!!
Sweet and beautifully done.
I love the whole card! The banners and your tags are the way you did your Date: is really creative! Finally found a feed that will get me to the ones I need to read!!
So pretty - love the pink with the chalkboard banner! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)
I need to have more play time too! Hubby has me out looking at model homes lately and I'm not finding much 'me time'. I keep looking at all these fun challenges and can't seem to find time to play. Your card is adorable!
That's a fabulous sketch and one adorable card!!Love the chalkboard effect
Great job with the sketch! I love your flair to it! And the pink and black are so pretty together!
So pretty Sue! Love the fab papers that you used and that banner is awesome!
Great card, I love the color palette on this one, wow! Great take on the sketch too! ~Diane
Pale pink and black is an elegant combo. And great for this sketch. Am I right that your sentiment has a bit of a chalkboard look? Love it! Always lovely to your cards! XX
Awesome banner! Love the soft pink and the black with the chalkboard images.
Post a Comment