Monday, December 23, 2013

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Just a quick post:


to wish ALL of my blog friends a very Merry Christmas today!


(This is my card from a side angle so you can see the dimension I added ~ and it STILL was able to be mailed with one stamp!  Whoo!  Hoo!)
Stencil - MPD Square Tiles
Tree - MPD Starry Christmas Die Cut
Tree Stamp Set - MPD Starry Christmas
Embossing Paste - Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 Metallic Gold

Wishing you Joy, Happiness, Good Health, and many Blessings this Christmas and in the coming year!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Sue this is just beautiful. Love the dimension on the main image and the twine.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo beautiful!! Merry Christmas!!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Great contemporary look to this one Sue!! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

Jill Norwood said...

Merry Christmas! Lovely card! Love the beautiful tree and the dimension!

~Tammy~ said...

Woohoo! Yay for flat mailing! Beautiful and elegant!

I hope you had the Merriest off Christmases!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card!! LOVE it!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a beautiful card! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty and elegant looking card Sue! Love the gold embossed tree and fancy stenciled design. Thank you for making everything always look so fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love the stenciled design and the beautiful Christmas tree Sue. What a unique and elegant Christmas card!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and that your New Year will be a bright one. Hugs

Nancy said...

This is beautiful Sue...hope you Christmas was merry!

Marybeth said...

Oh this is a pretty one.....love the gold embossing.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. I love the design..

Hugs~

Pauline said...

This is a beautifully elegant christmas card Sue, love the gold and the fab patterns with the stencil.

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Ooh I love the yellow for Christmas. What a funky colour. I'm not a fan of the traditional reds/greens... You were obviously inspired by your glorious surroundings.
Katie x