Welcome to the last Papercraft Star Challenge #170.
(It's a very sad time for us because PCS just feels like family. You can read about it on the PCS Blog site.)So for our very last challenge, use this Beautiful photograph to inspire your creation and post it on our blog.
I made this tag:

I was inspired by the child carrying the gifts. I found this most PERFECT image in a paper pad and cut it to fit my tag. Easy Peasy but so effective! This is a great way to use those odd patterns of paper that you just can't figure out how to use!

I liked the flecks of snow on the paper so I added white heat embossed snowflakes from my
MPD Sophisticated Snowflakes stamps. The details in these snowflakes are just so Wonderful!
I added a piece of red glittery ribbon and a snowflake sticker, distressed the edges, and my tag is ready to put on a package!
I hope you like it!
I also hope you come play with us in our very last Papercraft Star Challenge!
See YOU in the gallery!






11 comments:
SO sorry to see the challenge is closing Sue. You've been such a wonderful designer for them bringing us one beautiful project after another. This tag is another perfect example of that! Your embossed snowflakes are gorgeous, so delicate! Hope you're doing well, have a great day!
This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeee the vintage image and the snowflakes! Sorry to hear they are shutting down ...
Absolutely wonderful with a wonderful vintage flair and the snowflakes really livens it up.
Hugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Wow Sue! What a beautiful tag! Love the vintage vibe and the beautifully embossed snowflakes! I'm sad to see PCS end but I truly understand. Thanks for the inspiration!
Gorgeous tag, you totally nail the vintage feel!
Love the snowflakes you added to this vintage looking tag. Beautiful.
Sorry for you PCS will be ending you made so many wonderful projects. I will have to go read about.
So sorry to hear about the closing of PCS. But I have to say this tag looks amazing. Love the vintage feel it has..
Hugs~
Your tag is so pretty. Love how you used the DP as a focal point! I am sorry to hear about PCS!!!
Great tag, Sue! I like the bright white snowflakes you embossed on here.
Sorry to hear PCS is closing. Our paper rafting world has changed so rapidly lately, hasnt it?
Love this Art Deco image Sue, so elegant and I love the little snowflake brad.
Gorgeous, loving the embossed snowflakes! Hugs Juls
Post a Comment