Welcome back to Papercraft Star #169! It's so GOOD to be back after our November break!
This week we have this wonderful winter picture for your inspiration!
You may want to use:
This week we have this wonderful winter picture for your inspiration!
You may want to use:
Black and
White/Brown and
White, Bare
trees, or Snow
Here is MY card:

I chose to go with Black and White plus snow which I created with two different sizes of pearls. I also smudged a bit of white ink to make the hint of a moon. Can you see it?

I chose to go with Black and White plus snow which I created with two different sizes of pearls. I also smudged a bit of white ink to make the hint of a moon. Can you see it?

Here is a side view so you can see how I popped the black mat out and you can also see the dimension added with the pearls. I also ran my tree through a crimper to add another texture. CAS and easy to mail!
I hope you like it!
Go check out what the other PCS DT members have created and then come play with us ~ it's LOTS of FUN!






21 comments:
Yeppers - I can see your moon! Love the crimped tree too!!
Deanne :)
So beautiful!! I loveeeeee the tree!!!
Yep I can see your moon! Such a lovely card with all those pearls!
Very pretty, Sue! Yes, I can see the moon. Gorgeous!
Cute card Sue! Lovin' all the pearls!
The crimped tree adds so much interest Sue! This is a wonderful card!!
So beautiful in all black and white! Lovely border and great touch with all the pearls!
Gorgeous. I love the black/white combo Sue.
Beautiful combination! I see your Moon!
Absolutely gorgeous Sue! Love the black and white together, it makes such an elegant card!
Love the black and white! And your snow pearls look beautiful against the "moon"!!!!!
so very nice and the colors totally different for this period, TFS bibiana
Beautiful card, love the pearls too! ~Diane
I'm back! Done with school and catching up with my friends blogs!! Awesome creations Sue!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!
Such a great take on the challenge. So pretty..
Hugs~
Gorgeous idea to use pearls for the snow. Love the elegance and simplicity of your card.
Classy and fabulous! Love the details!
Simple ,peaceful and sooo beautiful, love the black and white card!
I love the black and the white with the dimensional snowy gems. Just lovely.
Katie x
So elegant Sue. Love the crimped tree and those scallops.
Post a Comment