Friday, November 8, 2013

Precious Remembrance - New Stamp Release - DIY

Whoo!  Hoo!  We have 2 new stamps sets at Precious Remembrance, a Give Away and a Blog Hop!  Details on how to win are posted at the Precious Remembrance blog site as well as at the end of my post.

I created a wall hanging for my son using the Precious Remembrance DIY Stamps:

I LOVE how this turned out!  I think the sentiments are inspirational and this is just one way to combine them!  There are so many other possibilities!
 

The "7" is my son's lucky number and the tape measure piece is to remind him to be creative and make something of himself!
 

Here you can see the paint splatter stamp, some fiber paste honeycomb and the arrows that go round and round on the canvas telling him to get moving!  The wooden clock is there to "say" there's always time to learn.
 
 
This last pic just shows you all of the many FAB stamps I used in this DIY set!
Here is the Precious Remembrance Border Tape stamp set I will use on a future project:

We are giving away 2 stamp sets, 1 DIY Stamp Set winner, and 1 Border Tape #1 Winner.
Here's the Hop:
Sue Lelli ~ ME!
Giveaway Details: We would love for you to be a Precious Remembrance blog subscriber, and receive the latest posts / product updates.  Like our facebook page and share this awesome news to your crafty friends.
 Leave a comment on each blog to be eligible for the prize. Show us some love!   (Only 1 comment per guest in every blog.) Giveaway will end on Sunday November 10, 2013 at 11pm EST. Two Lucky winners will be chosen who comment along the hop! 1- DIY stamp set winner & 1- Border Tape #1 Winner. Winners will be randomly selected and will be announced in the Precious Remembrance Shop Blog. Goodluck!
Posted by Picasa

40 comments:

Stef H said...

this has such an elegant look to it. it's just beautiful. your colors are so soft and your creativity is superb!

Lisa Elton said...

Super creative Sue!! The colors in the chevrons are so darn pretty (swoon!) and I love the border around the words, how did you DO that!!??!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wow, Sue! What an inspirational piece! I am sure your son is gonna love it! I gotta get that stamp set!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is amazing.. i love it.. so creative and awesome.. thanks for sharing..

love the new release..

Marie said...

Super cool, Sue...I tell my grandkids that they should learn something new everyday! Guess I have to add this to my wish list!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome work Sue! You always work magic with mixed media art!

Pauline said...

Beautiful canvas for your boy Sue, I love how you always invoke meaning with every detail. So inspiring my friend!

Shirley said...

A really beautiful card with some really lovely colors! The way you created your BG is wonderful! TFS

Vickie Z said...

Love It!!! Those sentiments are fabulous and you showcased them wonderfully!!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for inspiring me!!!

chucksusan said...

Thanks for sharing with us! Great job, love what you did!

Marybeth said...

Such a creative card, no surprise there . Love the inspirational words.

Mary-Anne V said...

Great masculine wall hanging for your son...love the fonts.

Deborah Frings said...

This is fab! I'm sure your son will love it Sue! I really like the colour and that sentiment is really inspirational! Great stuff!

Dianne said...

Brilliant showcasing of the new stamps, and a brilliant canvas full of so much inspiration for your son, you are a wonderful Mom. He will treasure this for a life time.. I love the
paint splatter stamp, how kool is that stamp, they are great stamps and you have shown how versatile they can be, you are so creative, I love this canvas, made with love you do that so well, thanks for sharing my dear, hope you have a wonderful weekend, I finished my purse :O). (((( BIG HUGS ))))..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the textures!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great new release, and great card too!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a great canvas Sue! Love all the arrows and the layered background! The wooden timepiece adds a nice touch!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!

Geri said...

Just gorgeous, Sue! I love the soothing colors you've chosen...and all that texture...you're a master at that!!! Lovely project!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What an amazing project! Love the soft colors and pretty details you've done with the stamps! Thanks for sharing this fun blog hop! HUGS

Ros Crawford said...

What a luck son to receive this! A fabulous creation! I love the colours and the stamps are just perfect!

~Tammy~ said...

Kevin will love this! Such a wonderful way to remind him he can do anything and learn anything! You are such a wonderful Mamma!

Love the tape stamp set.

Jill Norwood said...

This is such an inspiring canvas! I bet he will love it! And wonderful new stamp sets! :)

JoAnn said...

Wow Sue, this is so gorgeous. I love how you used the stamps and different elements. I am sure your son will love it.

Maria said...

A beautiful wall hanging for your son, Sue! I'm sure he'll appreciate it! Love the colors, clock, numbers, and sentiments!

Unknown said...

This looks wonderful. I am sure your son will love it. I do love the sentiment. What a great message.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Hugs~

Marjan said...

This is great, Sue! Love the design, the colors and the message for your son.

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love the soft colors! The arrows are so cool and the sentiment is fabulous! FUN stamp sets!

Heather Rogers said...

This is beautiful, Sue. I love the soft green and blue colors. You son is going to love this! :)

Tracy said...

The mixed media add ins look amazing with these sets and I love the soft blue and yellow colors. Looks like great inspiration for your son to me. :-)

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty wall hanging! I love the colors and textures, and the fun new sets you used!

Darnell said...

This is so creative, Sue! What a wonderful message to display on the wall of your son's room!! Hugs, Darnell

Anonymous said...

I bet your son loved this!!! So creative!!!

Shannon White said...

Wowie!! Loving all the fab stamps and mixed media touches on your Super wall hanging Sue! I just know your son is going to Love this for sure! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh wow Sue, I love how this turned out! Beautiful work, awesome details.

hugs and happy week

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fab wall hanging Sue. Love the color combo and the words... the stitching looks amazing! I also like the touch of black framing the images.

Cheryl said...

What an awesome piece! Love the soft colors and all the meaning behind everything on it!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Your son is so lucky to have such a creative Mama! Love the pale blues. I really love these stamp sets, their style really appeals to me. Just remembered I wanted to get the Xmas set. Guess it's a little late now! Lol
Katie x

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the colors Sue and the awesome design. He's a lucky young man that's for sure. So glad you shared this. :) Hugs