I LOVE living two hours away from Orlando because when my blog friends visit The Magic Kingdom, I am able to drive up there and meet them IN REAL LIFE!
This blog friend is even nicer in person that she is on emails! LOL!
She is the very TALENTED Administrator of:
![]() |
| Papercraft Star and I am honored to be on her Design Team! |
Here we are outside her hotel. I picked her up and took her to lunch.
Here's Jan at lunch. We talked for hours and could have talked for hours more!
Here's Jan pointing at Florida on the Ginormous globe in the hotel lobby.
I am so GLAD she took time out of her holiday plans to have lunch with me!
Jan was so thoughtful and brought me a cookbook from the Junior League of Eugene called A Taste of Oregon! I can't wait to try some of the recipes! THX, Jan!








13 comments:
Wonderful! How nice to met up with Jan, I am glad I get to "see" her through your blog post too! : )
What a sweet post Sue! Our day out is still the best holiday trip for me! Xx
Love that you got to meet Jan! It looks like you both had a lovely visit! :)
My sister lives in Eugene too.
YAYYYYYYYYYY for meeting friends!! LOVING the pics!!!!
How fun Sue! Jan looks like a real sweetheart and I'm so happy you got to meet, cute pics!
Looks like you ladies had a great time! How fun!
Looks like you had a great visit with Jan...how fun! Thank you for sharing the pics!
So lovely that you got to meet up ... That's the first time I have really seen Jan ... you guys look great!
How fun that you got to meet up. Thanks for sharing.
Congratulations. So happy for you. Sounds like you had a great time meeting up with Jan.
It always makes my heart smile when I read how Bloggers get to meet each other in person. You both looked like you had a ball. Lunch looked good too! So glad you had such a lovely time.
Katie x
TFS, my kind of people, and my kind of fun too!!!
You lucky girl!!! I love Jan!! She is so sweet and wonderful!
Post a Comment