It was LOVE at first sight:
Crafty Individuals Imagine Child.
So I decided to make a tag by gluing some paper I made with my Gelli plate to a tag and then adding left over pink embossing paste with a Prima stencil. (I mixed pink paint with the embossing paste to get the color I wanted.)
Here it is:

I stamped my Imagine Child on deli paper so I could get a crisp image and then I cut it out and mod podged the image to the tag. The colors of the gelli paper eliminated the need to add color to anything except her cheek and the flower. I also used my TCW Confetti Stencil with Wendy Vecchi's white embossing paste and black embossing paste. I used white with the dashes to frame the tag and black with the hearts and lines to frame that sweet doll.
Crafty Individuals Imagine Child.
So I decided to make a tag by gluing some paper I made with my Gelli plate to a tag and then adding left over pink embossing paste with a Prima stencil. (I mixed pink paint with the embossing paste to get the color I wanted.)
Here it is:

I stamped my Imagine Child on deli paper so I could get a crisp image and then I cut it out and mod podged the image to the tag. The colors of the gelli paper eliminated the need to add color to anything except her cheek and the flower. I also used my TCW Confetti Stencil with Wendy Vecchi's white embossing paste and black embossing paste. I used white with the dashes to frame the tag and black with the hearts and lines to frame that sweet doll.

Here is a close up of the black embossing paste framing that sweet face! You can also see the white embossing past lines better in this photo.
I hope you like it!
Just for kicks, here are a bunch of different papers made with my Gelli plate. You will be seeing them on other projects!
I am adding this to the eclectic Paperie's Art Doll Challenge because I think she is just a Doll!
There's a PRIZE! Come Play with us!









25 comments:
She is a doll! I love her angelic face with the gorgeous background colours peeking through so softly. The embossed stencilling looks amazing and adds wonderful texture. Love how the tag topper pulls the colours out from the tag. Really beautiful.
Ohhh, Sue, she IS a DOLL!!! You are sooo very talented and this is just precious!!!
Will one day get a chance to play with some mixed media goodies, as IF I need any more crafty goodies to play with -- HA!!!
So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the flower!!!
Beautiful! I can see why'll fell in love with that image. It's adorable. I love what you did with it. Awesome!
So so COOL!!
There is some SERIOUS cuteness going on here Sue!!! Every element and color is perfect. The daisy and the doll are a match made in heaven!
Very pretty tag Sue! Love the stenciled blossom and sweet image!
Love this beautiful tag! That is such a sweet image! :)
what a great tag Sue! love the colors you used - I've got to get out my Gelli plate and play with it!
Wow! That image is so sweet and beautiful! A very gorgeous tag! What a pro you are at mixed media...well done!:-)
GORGEOUS tag!! Love that pretty stamp .. It really shines on your BG
Gorgeous tag and I love the image too! ~Diane
Oh my, so beautiful! I love that stamp and the way you created the tag with such lovely background!
Oh my goodness I love this little girl image. She is so cute. Your tag is just as beautiful!
Wow, what a beautiful tag you created. The image is so cute. Love the colors too.
I am love at first site of your beautiful tag!!!! I LOVE that stamp!!!
Like it no I LOOOOVE it.. All those gelli prints are gorgeous, Love the stenciling, beautiful, I adore that stamp, and I must get some Deli paper, don't know where , I love the see throw look it has.. Excellent tag showcasing that fabulous image, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week, big hugs..
Oh Sue - this is just lovely! I really like the paper you've made and that image is just so sweet! Great work!
Fabulous Gelli prints - and I just love that stamp... delicious!
Alison x
She is too cute. Love those colors. Love how gelly prints look on tags or cards......
What a gorgeous tag Sue, I love these warm colours you created on this with the gelli plate. Such a sweet image too, she really is a doll!
Cuteness!!! I love the colors and have been wanting on of thos gelli plates!
Very pretty Sue. Love the colors and the stenciled flower on top.
Beautiful, Sue! And, I love all the different papers you've made. Girl, you stay busy!!! :)
So,so pretty. Love those rich tones. The little girl is so cute and the perfect touch to a sweet tag.
Katie x
Post a Comment