I made a layout for Papercraft Star #160.
I used the colors and the circles and the sprinkles for my inspiration!Here is my layout ~ I haven't scrapped in forever ~ using photos of my dh sailing a hobie cat on our vacation in April 2013. At first he had to concentrate but once he figured it out, he was all smiles!

I also used this FAB sketch from Once Upon A Time Sketch Challenge where the theme is LUCKY and you have to include journaling.
I added the word Lucky in rub-ons and the "in love" are words from TH.

I mod podged over this sentiment so it wouldn't rub off in my scrapbook.
Here is my journaling. I was going to hide it behind one of the photos but I liked reading it on the tag.
My dh and I LOVE going away together and we just have the best time. We have been traveling to the islands for 26 years!
This photo is a little blurry because it is actually an acetate over the story board.
I really wanted you to be able to see that sand dollar brad!
Do you see the MPD Concentric Circles stencil that look like cupcake sprinkles???

I added these with molding paste and then sprayed and painted and sponged different colored paints over them to give them some interest. LOVE LOVE LOVE molding paste and stencils.
So go check out what the Papercraft Star DT members have made to inspire you and come play along!
Also check out the sketch at Once Upon a Sketch. Now that I have decided to scrapbook again, I will be looking for sketches to help me create! This was a FUN sketch!
Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!


I added these with molding paste and then sprayed and painted and sponged different colored paints over them to give them some interest. LOVE LOVE LOVE molding paste and stencils.
So go check out what the Papercraft Star DT members have made to inspire you and come play along!
Also check out the sketch at Once Upon a Sketch. Now that I have decided to scrapbook again, I will be looking for sketches to help me create! This was a FUN sketch!
Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think!








27 comments:
Love your layout! Cherish the memories and it's been wonderfully captured here! FAB layout!
This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the misting and the masking!!!
Sue this turned out so WELL, lots of great texture going on. I DO see the cupcake sprinkles!! Your hubby looks like he's really enjoying himself too ;)
Lucky indeed my friend and talented too! This is fabulous!! Great take on the challenge ...
WOW, Sue, you're really rockin' this whole mixed media thing -- absolutely AMAZING!!!
Such a fun and sweet post! Love this layout page and the blues are perfect for the cupcake picture. I would say, yes ,you are very blessed. Love all the detail on this page. Sounds like lots of fun too.
It's a super sweet layout! I love the mixed media background and the nautical theme!
Fantastic layout Sue, I love these fresh blues, and your pics are just gorgeous of your holiday. Love the textures, and the rub on sentiment, you are lucky indeed to get to so many beaches!
Beautiful layout Sue! So happy to see you getting inky and scrapping! Love the gorgeous background that you created and the journaled tag! I feel so lucky to have a friend like you who took me to such a beautiful beach :) Thanks for joining along with Once Upon a Sketch! Hope you join along again!
Fabulous colors and layout.
Regards diane
Love this layout. And yes, love modeling paste and stencils -it adds such awesome texture.
Wowie Sue!! what a Fabulous mixed media Layout!! Love the Beautiful aqua's and blues & all the fun patterns and textures too!!!! Super pics of your Hubby too! Love this Sweet Lady! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
Such a lovely layout. The texture and colour on the background page moves like the water. You are a very lucky lady :D
Thanks for Playing Along with us and at OUAS Please do not forget to upload your layout to Our FB Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422?ref=hl
for your Chance to be in the draw for our monthly prize :)
Awesome masculine LO Sue, loving your cool background and vibrant colour choice!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS.
Lovely bright and vibrant colours that complement beautifully your photos. Thank you for playing with us at OUAS.
What a wonderful page. Such great photos of your hubby. He does look Happy!
Hugs~
I'm not a scrapper, Sue, but I'm in love with how you have created this stunning background paper for your great layout!!
This is fabulous!! THe bright blue is really stunning and eye catching. Great job with the sketch! SO glad you joined us at OUAS!
Oh I do love to see thing created with love and It's singing all over the page honey,your background is GORGEOUSSSSS,perfect colors to go with the photos. Thanks for sharing the love, hope you have a wonderful creative day,(((( BIG HUGS ))))...
I love the background ! So many textures ! Yes, you are Lucky , you lucky girl!!
So fun to see this great layout of your DH! I love the background you created! Looks like a wonderful vacation! What a blessing! :)
Beautiful layout. Love the colors and your use of the molding paste.
What a fabulous page, Sue!! Love your mixed media background and you are lucky to get to go to the beach so often!! Thanks for joining us for the September Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge! ~ Blessings, Tracey
Garden of Grace
Ohhh, what a fabulous mixed media layout, Sue! The lovely aqua color reminds me of the water in the Carribean...so gorgeous! Wish I was back there!:-) A great layout highlighting your husband! So creative...love it!
Wonderful Lo Sue! I love looking at all the little details.
Hugs,
Anitra
This is so lovely and totally different in colour again. This has such a fresh feel, the texture and design is fascinating. Check out your dh, you are the cutest pair like ever!
Katie x
So much mixed media goodness on this one! just looove the colours. Thanks a bunch for sharing your wonderful page with us at OUAS!
Post a Comment