For the next 6 months, I will be a Design Team Member for eclectic Paperie which is an online craft store. My first official project for them will post this Friday. I will be exploring my skills in Mixed Media!
"eclectic Paperie is a different breed of craft store, conceived as more than just a place where you can purchase supplies, we believe in the strength of collaboration, in coming together and sharing with like-minded crafters. Our goal is to offer a mixed media marketplace where a generation of artists can congregate, explore, imagine, and inspire one another".
I have Mona to thank for bringing this Design Team call to my attention. I submitted three of my Mixed Media projects and I am so Excited they chose me to be on their team!
So stay tuned to see some more Mixed Media projects from me!





16 comments:
Ooooh Congratulations Sue for your next DT spot - you are a busy girl! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Well done!!
Congratulations Sue! I am so excited for you! And for all of us that get to see your beautiful projects! :)
This is exciting news and they are lucky to have you so BIG congrats my dear, I can't wait to see what you make.....
Of course they chose you! Congrats and so deserved! They are lucky to have you!
Yahooooo Sue! I'm so very excited for you! So well deserved! I can't wait to see what you create!!!
That is awesome SUE!!!! Can't think of a better mixed media guru!!!! Can't wait to see what you do!! Congrats!!!
HAPPY DANCING for you my SWEET friend!!! They are so lucky to have you. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. I KNOW it will be amazing!!!
Woohoo! Big congrats Sue! You will be a great asset to their team! I'm so looking forward to seeing your projects!
Way to go. Congrats on the design team. They are lucky to have you on their DT.
Congrats ...can't wait to see what you make, and learn more a out it.......way to go!
Great news, congratulations!!!!
Congrats :-) xxx
Huge congratulations, Sue! So well deserved! x
Congrats my friend!! Well deserved!!
Congratulations Sue! I love your mixed media projects and can't wait for your new DT debut. :)
Lovely card and page! Really creative! Big congratulations on your DT position! Very well deserved!
Post a Comment