Welcome to Papercraft Star #159 where this week we have this GORGEOUS photo for inspiration!
Some ideas for you are:
Crown
Tassels
Bling
Colors
Texture
Tassels
Bling
Colors
Texture
I chose to go with crown, color, bling AND texture!
Here's a sneak peek at MY crown:

t started out bronze and I painted it with metallic silver paint. I also LOVE the texture and pattern in this paper. It looks like fabric.

This sentiment is actually from a 6 x 6 paper pad. I thought the sentiment was perfect for my niece!
Here's my card:

My niece, Aimee, is such a Great 26 year old young woman with a sparkling personality! I am sending this card to her just because she started a new job and I think she is just going to shine!
Go check out what the other Papercraft Star DT members have made and then come play with us!






30 comments:
Your paper is so perfect for the inspiration photo, Sue. And I LOVE your sweet crown, and that you changed the colour with metallic paint! Gorgeous card! x
Forgot to say.....those words are fabulous! xx
I think this is just perfect for your niece ... what a lovely creation and a beautiful sentiment!
How cute! The sentiment is just perfect, I love it! Your niece will appreciate her thoughtful aunt ;)
This is beautiful!! LOVING the crown and that quote is perfect!!!
Congrats on Aimee's new job! This is a fabulous card to celebrate!
This is so perfect and that sentiment really hits the mark :)
The colors and paper are just gorgeous and I love how you just really blinged it out!!XX
That is a great sentiment! I just love that paper and the crowns. I love how you've changed the crown too!
Hugs,
Anitra
Beautiful card Sue! Love your crown and that sentiment is AWESOME!!! Those are good words to live by! All the bling detail sure adds lots of sparkle!
This is so pretty, your niece is going to love it!
Very pretty. Love the paper and colors. The crown is the perfect embellie for a princess. Your neice will love it.
Truly a very sweet card for your niece, Sue! Love the crown, paper, and sentiment. I'm sure your niece with treasure this darling creation!
Love the little charm on this pretty card! You used the perfect paper for this! Congrats to you niece for getting a job! Bet she will love that you made this for her.
Aimee will love this! Such a pretty card, sentiment and papers! Loe the crown too!
Your niece is gonna love this! I adore the sentiment! The BG paper is perfect for the challenge !
This is so pretty. And, I absolutely love your sentiment.
OHHH! I love that crown, Sue! I also love the papers-- fabby card all around! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)
What a wonderful card. I do believe she will love it..
Hugs~
You captured the essence of the photograph beautifully! I am awed. It's gorgeous!
Fabulous card Sue, I love that sentiment, and love the papers too.
Hello Sue, this card is beautiful, love the paper it matches the photo perfectly, love all the aged loo and of course the bling with the lovely crown,the sentiment is perfect, Aimme will shine and will love the card, thanks for sharing..
I actually took out this paper myself, and couldn't do a thing with it ! Now I am glad I didn't, as you did such a perfect job. Does Papercraft Star know how lucky they are to have you as a designer ?? Hugs, my friend ! -J-
This is just fab!!!! Perfect paper and I love it Sue!
Fabulous! I love your take on the inspiration photo Sue. The little charm looks great and the crown paper is perfect.
Love the colors and crowns!! Perfect sentiment for your niece! That border is cool!
Sue this is precious! I love the crown and the paper and sentiment! Perfect for the inspiration and for your niece too! Adorable!
I love this card for the thought behind it and the way you interpreted that fab inspiration photo. Amazing card Sue! You are in my thoughts today. :)
Love everything about this card! Cool sentiment!
Wow!! just Awesome Sweet Lady!! LOVE the Fabulous sentiment!! Definitely words to live by!! Your Niece is going to Love this Sue!! 8-)
Hugs
Shannon
That's one lucky niece, I'm in love with those crowns♥ Makes me feel like a kid again *sigh*
Katie x
Post a Comment