Tuesday, August 27, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog #174 - Thank You so much!

This is my last week as Guest Designer at the City Crafter Challenge Blog and I must say I have enjoyed every minute of it!  The DT has made me feel so Welcome and the inspiration photos have been a BLAST to play with!

Just LOOK at this week's inspiration photo ~ Cottage Roses and Gingham!

Well I think this photo says it all!


Here's my card:

I LOVE my gingham bow with the rose if I do say so myself!  LOL!

The die cut with the sentiment is coaster material  I love how it adds strength to the die cut.

I hope you like my card!

I also hope you check out the FAB inspiration from the DT members on the City Crafter Blog and come play along!

I also want to say a HUGE Thank You to Kirsty, Ros, Charlene, and Wendy for all of your support this month!  It has been a real pleasure!  HUGS!
Posted by Picasa

25 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is so pretty and I love the country feel.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mrs Beez said...

This is soooo pretty. Have really enjoyed your guest designer projects at CCCB - hope you're back soon.

Lynn said...

I love how you used the inspiration photo . All the gingham is perfect Sue.

Sasha said...

Your interpretation of the inspiration photo is beautiful, Sue. Beautiful papers and such a very pretty gingham bow! xx

Lisa Elton said...

I love your sweet gingham bow too Sue!! This is a dreamy little card and what a great inspiration photo!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo beautiful!!!! LOVING that gingham!!!

Marybeth said...

Oooooh what a beautiful card and pretty gingham bow! Great interpretation of the photo.

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL,and I love your bow too, coaster, the ones you get in bars? I have a huge stack of those from my DF got in Amsterdam, I didn't realize they could be in those machine :) thought they would be too thick. It looks lovely thicker you can notice that hmm amazing. Your enjoyment shows in your beautiful card, Thanks for sharing, (((( BIG HUGS )))) have a peaceful week full of love my friend..

~Tammy~ said...

It is a beautiful inspiration photo.

Your take on it is gorgeous! Love me some gingham! It's sad to see you go from CCB!

Anonymous said...

Its been a pleasure to see your creations on CC! Love your card Sue, its adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card. Love that gingham..

Hugs~

Michelle said...

I love that gorgeous bow.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Sue. Love that gorgeous gingham bow with the tiny rose and the pretty papers. Great take on the inspiration photo.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Adore that gingham bow!

Pauline said...

Simply gorgeous Sue, I adore that gorgeous paper, and love your fabulous gingham bow, stunning!

Jill Norwood said...

Sue this is so beautiful and has all my favorites - roses, gingham and pink too! Love the gorgeous bow and our favorite lace trim! And love the coaster board for the diecut too! I should pull that item out more often! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Sue! Spot on take of the inspiration photo! Love the big gingham bow and pretty patterned paper!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh your card is so beautiful!! A perfect take on the challenge ... We really loved you being with us and sharing your talent ... Thanks so much big hugs to you!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What gorgeous creation Sue!! Thanks for being our guest this month, it was such a pleasure having you!!!
Thank you for all your beautiful work as well as being a great blog buddy!

Nancy said...

Sue...You are sooooo UBERLY talented! Love that word! LOL...Coming to your blog is a real joy!

Maria said...

Ohhh, I just adore this card to pieces, Sue! The tiny roses, gingham paper and ribbon are so lovely! A beautiful die cut with sentiment, too!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Sue. Love the gorgeous paper and the lace strips. The ribbon bow looks lovely with the flower.

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Your card Is wonderful, and so girly!

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Not only drool-worthy inspiration but your card is just adorable. You use such beautiful colour combos in your projects. You are: my little rainbow crafter.
Katie x

Colleen Dietrich said...

love love love!