Colors
Birdhouses
Conical shapes
Birds
Also don't forget there is Blog Candy to win! Go check it out at Papercraft Star's blog!
Here is my card!

I used the birdie background paper because it is just so CUTE and I always wanted to use it on a card! I made my own tiny birdhouse with a heart in the middle to match the FAB sentiment.

I finished it off with some lace, two flowers and a silver heart with LOVE on it.
I hope you like my card!
Please check out what the other DT members(listed in my sidebar) have made and come play with us at Papercraft Star!






30 comments:
This is so beautiful! And I love that sweet background paper ... Hope all is going well with your Dad ... I am thinking of you ... xxx
This is gorgeous! LOVING that little house and the flower!!
This is gorgeous - the colours are so cheerful!! Sending hugs your way hun xxxxx
Deanne :)
This is gorgeous, love the mix of papers and textures and shapes. I hope you all are well. ~Diane
So sweet, Sue! Did you make those pretty flowers? :)
Such a sweet card Sue! Love the little birds on the dp and your pretty little flowers!
This is so beautiful, and I cannot believe you actually found time to make it !! Sending you lots of great karma, and thinking of you every day. Hope your Dad is doing ok. Hugs, and Love !! -J-
This is gorgeous Sue. Love that little house you created. Hope all is well with your father and family. Take care. Thinking of you XXX
Oh so sweet, Sue!
Oh, this is so adorable. Love the background paper and your cute birdhouse, which goes great with the sentiment. Pretty flowers too.
Very sweet Sue! I love the birdhouse!
Love your birdy paper Sue, and those pretty flowers and lace trim, such a sweet card!
Adorable card Sue! Love the sweet bird patterned paper and fun little house!
Love the "home sweet home" feel to your beautiful card! Such sweet details! Big hugs my friend! :) Jill
All the perfect combinations to make the perfect card! Sweet and so so you! Hugs to you Sue! Daily thoughts!
Awwww...how sweet! Just love that little birdy paper! Darling house and lovely trim and flowers! Truly, a fab card!:-)
Adorable sue! Love the design and colors....house is so cute!
Okay...love the colors and the birdie paper and birdhouse are perfect!! Fabulous!!
Your card is so sweet! I just love the lace "shelf" for the birdhouse. And the crimped papers! Just so many pretty details!
Such a sweet card Sue! I love the background paper too.
Oh Sue, your card is just so adorable. Love the homespun feel and all the yummy details/layers of this beauty :)
PS: the inspiration photo is just darling too
OHHHH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, Sue! I LOVE the flower and the beautiful leaf!!! LOVE the birdie background and the fun house-- esp. that lace!! AMAZING:) Your cards are full of detail!!!
Hope you are doing well-- I'm just getting back from vaca-- trying to catch up:)
Your card looks sooooo pretty, Sue. I love those colours together. Such delightful paper! I love your layout and beautiful embellishing, too xx
Awww.... pretty pretty!!!!!
Aww this is such a sweet card!
Love the color scheme and that bird paper is adorable!
Darling card Sue. Love the sweet little house and the lace underneat it. The paper flower is soooo pretty!
Your cards are fantastic! The colors on this one are wonderful. I love the little bird patterned paper and the super sweet pink twine!
Super adorable card Sue. The little bird house is so sweet!
Hugs,
Anitra
That is so sweet and gorgeous Sue! And so happy summer like too. Love!
Hey there Sue... Love this card... I am a sucker for bird houses though!... Have a great day!
Post a Comment